New MLB 2010 thread

Was thinking who was the worst franchise in baseball history. I think the Expos/Nationals and the Rangers are the worst. What do the rest of you think.

EDIT: Alot of people think the KC and Pittsburgh are the worst but I disagree.

I am displeased with the Red Sox so far this year. I haven't been able to catch any games yet because I'm in Toronto until the end of the month, but their record is lackluster. The Jays on the other hand have been surprisingly good, although they pulled this same stunt last year.

I'm not liking this years so far but lets hope it gets better. Nick who do you think is the worst baseball franchise in history not one season?

Here is a story I just read.
Rapper Jay-Z sues David Ortiz over nightclub name

Buzz up! 14 PrintNEW YORK (AP)—Jay-Z and a business partner are suing slugger David Ortiz(notes), claiming the Boston Red Sox star named his Dominican nightclub after the mogul’s chain of 40/40 clubs.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in Manhattan Federal Court, accuses Ortiz of naming his Santo Domingo club Forty-Forty in the hopes of trading in on the rap star’s fame.

The suit seeks over $5 million in damages and for Ortiz to forfeit any use of the 40/40 name.

Jay-Z’s string of bars can be found in Manhattan, Las Vegas and Atlantic City.

“David Ortiz is fully aware of Plaintiff’s Manhattan 40/40 club, since he had been a patron there on several occasions before he opened his Infringing Forty/Forty club,” the lawsuit states.

The clubs are named after the feat of hitting 40 homers and stealing 40 bases in one season.

A message seeking comment was left Thursday night

The Indians have lot of tough times in their history. I would say the Rangers or Expos/Nationals as the worst franchise. Expos have only one playoff appearance.

And yes Jay Z is a idiot for sure.