MM & Ploughman?????????????????

I haven't heard from in a while, either. :cry:

Hopefully, they're just busy or something, but we should still try to recruit some more drummers to work with. MM's done a bunch of great tracks, but as much as we'd all like it, I'm sure he doesn't have time for recording all of them. A few more drummers (as well as other players) wouldn't hurt around here. :cool:

dunno. What a bummer.

I think maybe we should focus on finishing songs left abandoned. For example, I know Crossy and I and MM did all the tracks for Total Eclipse. All we needed was a bass part. I forgot who volunteered for that. I'll find out tomorrow. If one of you can lay a track down, I can dig up the tracks and mix it all down.

#Beast suffers the same problem...altough in that case, I think we do have a bass line from Hyde....If memory serves me right.

...I'll dig up the spreadsheet and let you guys know what I find...it is clear that we are not going to get new drum tracks for a while....so lets do something else to pass the time.

All kidding aside, it would be nice to hear from them...just so we all know they are ok. I can deal with it if they come back and say 'I am just too busy/bored/tired/whatever for the IMG right now and/or forever'. But not hearing anything, you start to wonder if everything is ok...