MM3

Hawk said:
Hmm I wish I could go there. When is Imagika gonna play in Europe? Thats what I would like to know. :)

Hmmmmmmmm................well we need to find a label for the new CD in Europe. So unless that gets cleared up soon it may be awhile.

Steve

eaeolian said:
OK, let's start getting the hype machine cranked up - how much fun are we gonna have? Huh?

Should be a good time. Once those 40 minutes are over it's time to really have fun! Look forward to seeing quite a few bands live.

Steve

Imagikafan said:
How was the show?

Show was good. Friday attendance was weak, but Sat was better. Division did great. Imagika sucked. Omen was good, as was Steel Attack. 7W was boring. Helstar was cool. James is a trip in person. Hirax was the most entertaining for the jumping around even though musically they are a little more basic. Tankard was just boring. Missed a lot of bands on Sat. because hey there's more to life than metal! Had killer steaks downtown.

Steve

Here's a review from ThrashKreator on the Metal Rules board:

"How the hell Imagika got booked as the third band on the first day is a complete mystery to me. I thought that their level of popularity would at least get them to day 2...assuming, of course, that things were arranged in this way. I have been a fan since And So It Burns and they were one of the most anticipated bands to see for me when I went into this and they met and proceeded to exceed my expectations. They mostly played material from Devil On Both Sides and My Bloodied Wings (which is appropriate since Norm, their singer, has only been on those albums) and they played a song from And So It Burns. The band was incredibly tight and energetic, I could easily watch Steve shred for hours on end...the man is incredible to watch. Norm's voice was great live, I really don't think his voice is done justice on the albums...in the live setting he really soared and hit highs like I did not think were possible. It really is a shame that they don;t tour the east coast as they were fanstastic and I would love to see them again (get used to hearing that hile you keep reading
tongue.gif
) I got to say hi to Steve and got to talk with Norm quite a bit and they were both awesome and you could tell they were having fun being there watching the show, not just playing."

:headbang: :kickass: