MMA

Chael Sonnen can kiss my ass... What a punk bitch he is lol...

Anderson Silva is the absolute shit... Guy never cracks under pressure. hands down the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen...

Chael Sonnen can kiss my ass... What a punk bitch he is lol...

Anderson Silva is the absolute shit... Guy never cracks under pressure. hands down the greatest fighter MMA has ever seen...

Yup, hes a freak of nature as they say. People dont seem to realise that he is almost 40 now. Same age when Dana starded suggesting Randy to retire. He isnt showing signs of slowing down, so wtf.

funny how after bitching and trash talking for 2 years straight sonnen gets his ass kicked in the second round ,still a great fight though

So is it Edgar or Henderson? Joe Rogan put it well saying Edgar is the type of guy who can find weaknesses in others and the guy is tough and relentless as fuck. Hes going to put Ben's cardio to the test. Bensons's size advantage is markable though.

Dat KO..

cung-le-o.gif

:lol: that was the funniest knockout I've ever seen lol...

Anyways GSP vs Condit tonight. I hope GSP runs over Condit in dominating fashion!

Props to GSP for overcoming his difficulties and leaving with a victory. I was fucking scared when Condit caught him with that kick. I wished GSP would have finished with a submission though, since Condit gave the opportunities. Americana lock or rear naked choke were possible in many occasions especially when Condit gave his back.

Last night's fights pretty much ended up like I predicted, with the exception of the asskicking BJ Penn received. He needs to retire soon for his own good. Can't wait to see Gustafsson fight Jones for the belt!

Last night's fights pretty much ended up like I predicted, with the exception of the asskicking BJ Penn received. He needs to retire soon for his own good. Can't wait to see Gustafsson fight Jones for the belt!

I don't feel like BJ Penn got his ass kicked, but he just was not the same fighter as he was in the past. I found majority of the fights last night pretty weak. I use to watch MMA all the time and just figured out it is on Fox now. Shogun lost. I guess a lot of fighters have their 15 minutes and peak at some point.

not mma related, but man did anyone see Paquiao get knocked the fuck out yesterday??

best part of yestrdays UFC fight night was Yves landing that clean hook.

Wow. Definitely didn't see that coming. I guess Paquiao's reign is over.

Last edited by a moderator: