MMA

Tai did better than I thought he would but fuck did Gane rearrange his guts. Absolutely rocked his head at a disgusting angle with that uppercut before he finally went down.

Bobby Knuckles pummeling the Italian Orc was a thing of beauty.

Last night's main event was nuts. Wonderboy is just too much fun to watch.

Reactions: CiG
as someone who's kinda stopped following the fight game so closely over the past half-decade, it was kinda funny to read the fight results this morning. estrada beating chocolatito again, wonderboy winning the main event in the UFC and dos anjos winning the co-main, even clay fucking guida won on the undercard, it's like i never left.

Reactions: CiG
He had opportunities to win the fight but let some “gentleman’s agreement” to not grapple at all cost him the fight. Holland is fun as fuck to watch but I just don’t think he takes things serious enough

Wonderboy looked great but idk he can’t wrestle for shit and no one else in the division gonna give him that deal. Maybe he can beat up Masvidal one more time.

Tuivasa got obliterated. He definitely came back too early from the beatdown by Gane but fuck idk if it even mattered. Dude needs to take some time off to heal

Edit: and McGregor apparently lives in RDA’s head forever. Why would Conor even give a shit about fighting him now? Hell I bet Dana gives him a squash match against someone he has little chance against now because of what he said :lol:

Figgy is dirty as fuck. Glad to see him lose. Glover a class act until the end but he got fucking whooped. What a beating. Robocop got deleted too. Shogun got tko’d in his retirement fight by a young Ukrainian guy that fucking Fortnite danced on his grave.

Brazil fucking sucks though. They didn’t even come to the early fights. They threw bottles at Moreno and they all fucking left before Glover’s retirement speech because they knew he’d lost.

Colby and Chael were right.

i mean.... i posted the below in 2019 lol

..."the court intervention comes following a string of bizarre incidents involving police visits to the Ferguson home — starting in January of 2018, and with three occurring in the last month. These reportedly included Ferguson destroying items, talking about a computer chip he claimed was implanted in his leg, throwing holy water at his wife, and believing that “someone was inside his walls.”

Drake ‘curse’ continues as rapper loses $500K on Israel Adesanya bet
Drake has long been teased as a so-called “curse” for athletes and teams he supports.

Often after he takes a picture with an athlete or team — or makes a large wager — that athlete or team loses or falls short of expectations.

There was Conor McGregor, Serena Williams, the Kentucky men’s basketball team — the list goes on.
Damn, need to start watching Drake and bet on the opposite of everything we see!