MMA

Cant help but think that was a fluke.

so bummed for Jimmy Crute man. Always rooting for him. Weidman got the curse of Anderson Silva apparently... shevchenko crucifucking her supposed #1 contender and Masvidal getting starched were good times though.

idk, rose has made a career out of underdog wins, that one felt like a pick 'em to me. didn't exactly expect it to end in that fashion though lol. weidman's had that curse since the moment the silva injury happened, he was never really the same after that. fitting that it came full circle really.

Yeah disagree it was a fluke. Dudes I know are saying she got lucky and will get destroyed in a rematch, that chance obviously exists because Zhang is a beast but I don't really see it happening.

I mean she only has one other knock out in her career so calling a flash ko (which may have been an early stoppage) against a nigh undefeated champ a fluke isn’t that much of a stretch.

she ain’t out there ripping heads off like Ngannou.

It was definitely a bit of an early stop and was more of a TKO. If it hadn't immediately been stopped after the kick it would have been stopped a few seconds later after some ground and pound, pretty much the same as when Rose beat Jedrzejczyk.

in 2013 or so the single biggest young talent in boxing was felix verdejo, a slick power-punching puerto rican olympian who many had dubbed the next tito trinidad. it never really panned out for him and he suffered his second loss late last year. today's news is he just handed himself in to the FBI on charges of kidnapping his pregnant lover, drugging her with a syringe, tying a block to her, (fatally) throwing her off a bridge and then shooting at her from the bridge. dude went full edwin valero.

A lot of Eastern Europeans seem pumped as fuck at a potential Jan vs Jiri title fight.

Legendary Polish power vs the Czech samurai hermit would be fun as hell. I’m not sure I’m completely on the Jiri hype train but he’s entertaining man. Insane pace. Insane “lets beat the fuck out of each other until one of us loses” style. He’s reckless and blocks punches with his face but just keeps pressing forward.

fingers crossed he stays away from that Rakic fight and that Jan beats Glover. Feel bad for Dominick Reyes. Should have won vs Jones and now is on a 3 fight skid when he could have won 2 of them just as easily.

He should fight Charles Oliveria for the title at this point. Even then I kinda think he will lose to Oliveria by submission.

Charlie fuckin Olives!

ha I’m pumped as fuck for him man. I don’t have a problem with Chandler but
I’ve been following Charles and seeing him win it is awesome. Insane comeback after getting dominated and almost ko’d

Ferguson got absolutely ragdolled by Dariush tonight, yeah third loss in a row. Again the psychotic idiot was caught in a submission and didn’t tap. justin gaethje really did finish him.

And on that note, Gaethje needs a fight desperately. There’s no one in his division he can’t beat imo.

Reactions: CiG
Triller have announced that Donald Trump will provide live, alternative commentary for Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort this Saturday. Trump will be joined by his son, Donald Trump Jr.

a lot to unpack here

Conor tried to fight Machine Gun Kelly at some MTV award ceremony and this was his interview afterwards. The fuck is even going on with this dude?