Modern Death bands

anyhow, what are the essentials of the recent polish death metal scene (post 90s i.e), i know a few bands but would like to know more that carried the same way as VADER, a list would be nice, thank you :)

speaking of aborted, i just grabbed their DVD - the auricular chronicles and i dig it very much, some similar bands with vocals preferrably not as gutteral as most brutal DM and playing the same agressive non-damp style would be appreciated :)

Aborted have a great grindcore influence running through their stuff but if you are looking for something a bit less brutal with some melodic sense, check out Mors Principum Est. They are a big sounding Finish Melodeth band so while they may come across as being a bit flavour of the month I would rate them over Bodom any day.

Aborted have a great grindcore influence running through their stuff but if you are looking for something a bit less brutal with some melodic sense, check out Mors Principum Est. They are a big sounding Finish Melodeth band so while they may come across as being a bit flavour of the month I would rate them over Bodom any day.

mors principium est? lol i don't think it even comes remotely close to what i meant.

mors principium est? lol i don't think it even comes remotely close to what i meant.

Oops sorry, I just got what you meant with your post, you want Brutal bands without the gutteral vocals... I thought you might have meant you wanted something less Brutal but still fast and technical... vocals didn't cross my radar.

for the most part modern death is garbage, i do however like some bands...as life sucks stated i do enjoy necrophagist mainly for their unique sound and jaw dropping solos, but bands like bloodbath are a disgrace to the genre

I would rather listen to bands that competently play a well established style than masturbate on their instruments, sorry.

modern death metal is pretty shitty...stick with the classics

This is true by and large. However their are some good ones:

Church Bizarre
Crimson Massacre
Funebrarum
Repugnant
Kaamos
Demiurg
Depresy
Destroyer 666 (Black/Death, I know)
Negativa
Lykathea Aflame