Modern Death bands

i like them already, anyhow some breakdown laden BDM with 'harsh' vocals is perhpas what im looking for.

for the most part modern death is garbage, i do however like some bands...as life sucks stated i do enjoy necrophagist mainly for their unique sound and jaw dropping solos, but bands like bloodbath are a disgrace to the genre

Bloodbath? Bloodbath play swedish old school dm. What are you talking about? By "modern" we don't mean new bands.

I would rather listen to bands that competently play a well established style than masturbate on their instruments, sorry.
I'd rather hear some innovation.

guys stop discussing contemporary old school DM bands like bloodbath. This is a thread about modern bands playing modern style of DM. And no brutal DM discussion either, there is a thread for that as well.

The maker of the thread said nothing about "modern sounding" death metal bands he just said modern death metal bands. Just saying...

i need to know more swedish death metal bands. only know vomitory/unleashed, please suggest some more bands in the same vein, thank you.