Modus Vivendi

glennsmetal

Beer drinker
Jun 10, 2002
Everywhere
www.glennsmetal.net
Hi all,

I'm new to the board here and am a huge Tad Morose fan.. I just like their sound because not only are they traditional power metal but have a darker side to them and Urban Breed has to be by far one of today's best metal vocalist arund. I just picked up the new cD and it's their best yet. U;d love to meet more Tad Morose fans.

glennsmetal

Hi to GlennsMetal and WintersReflection. I am also a brand new fan of Tad Morose, and a fan for life if they keep writing great material as they do now. I only have gotten my first cd by them today, Matters of the Dark, because Modus Vivendi was out of stock. But I still love it! I'll be getting their latest as soon as I see it in stock at The End Records.

A note to WintersReflection: love the sig'! One of my top ten heavy metal songs of all time is Guardian. Great choice!

STAY METAL!

~Hoyt, from America.

I just picked up "Modus Vivendi" as well. I wanted to get Undead and MotD as well, but I just bought a new digital camera and am poor until next payday. :( I couldn't wait on this one though. I have some mp3s from this CD, but I am an Accept nut so I want to hear the cover.

Bryant

Well I was in the process of ordering when I m made the reply above and went ahead and picked up "Undead" as well. I am so poor now : ( I bought a new digital camera, ethernet router and had to put a starter on my truck all this week. I might be eating ramen noodles before next Thursday (payday.)

Bryant

The older albums like Sender of Thoughts might be a good choice for start. But it is not the traditional power metal style. It is a dark progressive album without Urban on vocals.
I'd rather recommend Undead for the starters.

I have Undead and MV already on order and am looking forward to hearing Undead as well. In fact I think I am going to have to see why it hasn't arrived yet. I ordered it probably a week and a half ago. >: I ordered them directly from Century Media so I figured I would get good service. : /

Bryant

You know, last cd I ordered from them took a long time to reach me too! :guh: Maybe it's because they just got out their latest catalog and everyone is ordering at once? :shrugs:
Of course I don't know for sure, I'm thinking next time I may give it some more time before I send out for anything. One thing that does annoy me a little bit though is that I ordered a Wolverine cd and it was already out of stock the day after I recieved my catalog... I'm going to have to get that cd from somewhere else, third time I've tried and failed from Century Media. The alternate selection ruled though, so I'm not too unhappy. :D

Bryant said:
I have Undead and MV already on order and am looking forward to hearing Undead as well. In fact I think I am going to have to see why it hasn't arrived yet. I ordered it probably a week and a half ago. >: I ordered them directly from Century Media so I figured I would get good service. : /

Bryant

Modus Vivendi just gets better and better with each listen... It's great to see how Tad Morose has really matured and grown musically with each new album.

I can't wait to see them at ProgPower V in September--It's taken these guys too long to make it over here to the States! They're easily my pick to steal the show...

:Smokin:

Rakosh said:
Modus Vivendi just gets better and better with each listen... It's great to see how Tad Morose has really matured and grown musically with each new album.

I can't wait to see them at ProgPower V in September--It's taken these guys too long to make it over here to the States! They're easily my pick to steal the show...

:Smokin:
Ditto !! To me Tad Morose has the best material to work with out of all the bands out there maybe except for Savatage. I mean there are some quality bands at PPV, but the three last bands that took the Friday #3 slots ripped, namely Angel Dust, Edguy and Vanden Plas. It's TM's turn to blow the walls down with that sacred #3 spot.

I think TM has been to the US once for one other festival (if I am not mistaken) but the festival wasn't put together very well.

Bryant

Anubis is cool but personally, No Mercy is the one my mental cd-players stuck on! ;)
CROM said:
Anubis just plays constantly in My head ... Great Metal ...

I'd say you are right, Tad Morose and Savatage will rock the show! :D #3 spot huh? I hope that number means they get to play earlier in the night then at the M. Metalfest. I think that if they'd have gotten to play earlier most likely more people would have heard them. (As there is no shortage of musical-goodness for 'em in store, I figure the will-they-like-it part is mostly taken care of.) :)

Rakosh said:
Ditto !! To me Tad Morose has the best material to work with out of all the bands out there maybe except for Savatage. I mean there are some quality bands at PPV, but the three last bands that took the Friday #3 slots ripped, namely Angel Dust, Edguy and Vanden Plas. It's TM's turn to blow the walls down with that sacred #3 spot.

My "Undead" and "Modus Vivendi" finally arrived. I was beginning to think TM would have another release out before Century Media got them to me. These sound great but "MotD" is still getting more playing time so far.

Bryant