Momo Got Married

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
If anyone cares,

It took almost 50 million volts to get me to do it but I got married on 7/7/07. I think it was the first time I ever was trendy getting married on that specific date.

Here are some Pics from the wedding. I got married in Chicago where my wife ( omg that sounds strange) lived. I had two receptions one in Chi- Town and one here on Long Island.

MomoMarried1.jpg

momomarried2.jpg

Even though I am totally against marriage (why buy the cow when the milk is free!) it is a good tax write off, so Congrats!!

My brother just got married this weekend, it was pretty cool. Free booze rules! Good luck with the new life, never buy a minivan!

:headbang: Haha you look like younger Milano impersonator :) good luck with the noose around your neck and don't let your friends sing the "Pussy Whipped" song for ya!

Congrats, Momo...good luck...it ain't always easy...take it from a veteran of 19 years and 4 children later...enjoy the good times, may they be many...stick tight and stay tough through the hard times, may they be few to none.

Ten thousand blessings unto you and your bride, O violent friend of mine!

Yer the third couple I know who got married on 7-7-07!

Well, the second, actually. A friend of mine had the consumation sheet pulled out from under his ass because he's too fuckin lazy to get a job and his fiancee was too nervous about marrying a bum. Go figger! The other is my wife's friend in Russia.

Don't listen to these other dick-pullin' lame-asses. Marriage is just fine!

Jurched

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes and advice. You people are some of the quality humans still left on this planet. I know it's sounds gay but I look forward to cominng to this forum and reading your views on everything from best guitar albums to how the best way we can exterminate radical Islam.

Thanks again,

Momo

Congratulations Momo! I believe in love and the marriage as institution. Call me naive but I think a relationship is worth everything. So it makes me feel good to see this thread.