So...I got married..

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
Hi guys, for the first time since 6th november I have an internet connection. My new house is still lacking one (wednesday it will be there!).

So to get short...got married, wooohooo!!!!! Had an awesome day..and here are some pictures! These are not the actual pictures of the photographer, but my uncle who drove us in the car took the pictures on his iPhone..

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

Congratulations, dude!!!
Forgive my ignorance, but, I thought your wedding get-up was traditionally Scottish. Your avatar info says you're from The Netherlands. Is that also a tradition there?
Good job, by the way.

Congratulations my friend. Love the kilt - when I got married 12 long years ago the men wore kilts. My step-son is a bagpiper and he played at my wedding. It was such a memorable day. Hope you have everlasting happiness together.

Congratulations!!! That's great news! All the best wishes for you and your beautiful bride.

Awesome, dude!!! :) Good choice. CONGRATS! Very nice photos.

I´m engaged, but we still don´t have a date..maybe i´m the next..(oh my fucking god) :lol:

Just do it! Think about it...the sooner you get married, the sooner (probably) you'll have a little boy (or girl even!) that learns to play guitar and will rock out some Iron Maiden, trading solos with dad! :D