So...I got married..

Yeah, like Glenn Fricker said, if she tolerates or even likes what you do you're blessed.
I am so glad that my girl likes the stuff I do, sometimes while we're watching tv or stuff like that
she says "come on, don't you wanna play guitar?"

Congratulations! If she tolerates the music, you're truly blessed.

Yeah, like Glenn Fricker said, if she tolerates or even likes what you do you're blessed.
I am so glad that my girl likes the stuff I do, sometimes while we're watching tv or stuff like that
she says "come on, don't you wanna play guitar?"

Yeah, she does. She doesn't like the music, but she tolerates. We now sort of have a bit of money left with our new house, and early on she adviced me to invest that in my studio. This is just enough money to get the exterior up for my new studio space in the garden. So I'm really thankfull to her that's she's that cool with that! She knows I'm missing hitting real drums, so she just wants a studio at our place so I can practice and record again instead of hitting these annoying practice pads. Hope that this studio project will be finished somewhere july/august 2010. But then I've got some thing really beautifull!

The worst part is that i really do think that you are serious right now! :lol:

.....:loco:

Gefeliciteerd!

And no, none of my Dutch relatives wore a kilt when they got married...He's just being kinky OR a Scott living in the Netherlands.