Monday Morning Apocalypse video on Germany's Yahoo

That is a cool ass video! I love the light in the background.

(By the way, that's the first time I've heard the entire song, so thank you for posting this Morgana!)
:headbang:

Hmm. I would have preferred Tom to have a guitar in his hand during his solo. It was ok I suppose. At least it was just the band and not some corny 3 minute story tagged on to it. So it wins.

I can't get it to play either, no matter what browser or settings I use. I can see that there is a video and I would LOVE to watch it...maybe it's not formatted for Mac's?

Someone youtube it. Or maybe they can add the video to the website????? Deron?
just sayin.

christmaschild said:
I was reading an interview with Henrik and he mentioned that there are two video versions of MMA. So where is the other one?

That may explain one of the photos from the Patric Ullaeus website.
http://www.patricullaeus.com/ It's the 5th photo down on the main page. Evergrey is mentioned a few other times as well regarding the video and photo shoot.

Hope to see video #2 soon. :)

there better be 2 versions because the one I just witnessed on that german yahoo site was awful.When the guitar solo came on I was hoping for a henrik shot to see it....They cut to jonas instead what the hell. I hate that song it's so sell out.

I think the video suits the song perfect i can´t get that fucking song out of my head, it´s one of my favorite Evergrey songs and i have been a fan since the first album, this album and it´s production has really grown on me especially the title track is fucking awsome:headbang:

There are two versions, one has actors, etc. in it. I have only part of it here and the whole copy should be to me before too long. I will add these to the site as soon as I get the files!

Still working on the new design...