monika edvardsen (ATROX)

dimensionidol

free thinker
Jul 21, 2002
north of italy
Visit site
something of you like ATROX?

i am really into them i bought their two albums on SEASON OF MIST.

they are amazing experimental band with MONIKA EDVARDSEN sister of ann marie of 3RD AND THE MORTAL .

someone know if they have a web site or if everyone have monika valid email address or something?

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Monika Edvardsen has an amazing voice, but she is
wasting her tallent in Atrox. The main reason why I
like that band so much is because of the vocals. The
music in itself is quite boring... Nothing original or
experimental, like the voice... :eek:P

i don't agree with you blackspirit ...

it is sure that monika is the most talented in the band but it doesn't mean that her band is not talented .

to me is one of the best band play these kind of things!:D

p.s. i am also not sure what kind of things they play:confused:

I'm not saying they're not tallented, cause they are,
it's just that the music is too boring for those extreme
vocals... If you take a listen you hear the vocals first
and then the music is just in the background offering
nothing... But that is just my view of course... :eek:P

Still, damn, she has an amazing voice. First time I
heard it I couldn't stop listening! >:eek:)

i think that forCONTENTUM i agree with you but TERRESTRIALS is much more balanced.

i think that in the future they'll become one of the best around.

i hope to listen to them very soon 'cause it seems that they have signed for 4 albums on CODE666.:D

do you know MANES the black metal project of guitar player?

do you know if it is good?

Originally posted by dimensionidol
they have signed for 4 albums on CODE666.:D

do you know MANES the black metal project of guitar player?

do you know if it is good?

Ey! That's great news!! :eek:))

Manes? haven't even heard of'em, but
I'll have to do a little search now! >:eek:)

Manes is an odd black metal band. It actually sounds very demented, most comparable to Burzum. I recommend it, it's interesting stuff that compines raw black metal with symphonic melodies.

Originally posted by Morningrise
Manes is an odd black metal band. It actually sounds very demented, most comparable to Burzum. I recommend it, it's interesting stuff that compines raw black metal with symphonic melodies.

You know where I could get hold of an mp3 or two?
Just a small sample is ok too :eek:)

Actually I don't know where you can find any samples. I was lucky enough to get a couple off of Audiogalaxy a few days before it shut down. I can share them on Kazaa or something if you want, or you can contact me. I'll try and help

I'm new to this web board and I saw some posts about Atrox, someone wondering about homepage, mail address etc. The homepage is down, has been for over a year. Our guitarist Eivind used to run it from school but now we don't really have the opportunity to run a page anymore. I have convinced Eivind that we should have a page at mp3.com though and I think he made some mp3s yesterday so hopefully it will happen soon.. we're kind of slow in atrox hehehehe and we'll soon be in studio again (Dec 6th) so we've got an excuse to postpone other things hehehe... and about email... uhh I have a mysterious mail phobia so if someone wants to contact me just do it here...

Other news/old news: We are signed on code666 and it seems cool. Our guitarist Rune quit and we've got a new one, Ole Marius from Manifest. We've got a new bass player again (no.7 since I joined in 96!!!), Peter from Fig Leaf and Griffin. He'll do some vocals too... Singing that is, no more growling for us hehe

BTW cool to read the nice things some of you said about my singing, some people talk so much shit about my vocals that... uhh you know how it is... cool to see that it makes someone happy as well, not only provoked or whatever hehe...

And yes, Ann-Mari of 3rd is my sister... I did some vocals for them long ago ("Eat the distance" from "Painting on glass")... Ann-Mari, Rune (ex-Atrox) and I have released one album with our electronica/experimental/something project called Tactile Gemma. Released by Season of Piss. Will probably make a mp3.com page for Tactile as well...