Moonbride

I have put a longsleeve for funerals to come/moonbride shirt on ebay at the moment. Is size L and in mint condition. Let thy bidding commence.............

missionisterminated said:
I have put a longsleeve for funerals to come/moonbride shirt on ebay at the moment. Is size L and in mint condition. Let thy bidding commence.............

DID YOU HAVE TO LET REECE KNOW???????

Now I'm never getting that damn shirt. :(

zzz said:
GOOD LUCK REECE!
I definitely hope you win it, you deserve to win it!
You will finally know the happiness that comes with owning the moonbride shirt...
;)

(P.S. Anyone who will try to bid against Reece will only be fighting a losing battle)

thanx....you of all people here know how long I have been waiting to get one.....and yes.....everyone fighting the war for the Moonbride shall be crushed ....all but me....fiercly we shall fight....but only one of us is willing to spend his whole check on it;) .....if it makes anyone feel better I will auction one of my BLUE JEM demos....

Deliverance6 said:
thanx....you of all people here know how long I have been waiting to get one.....and yes.....everyone fighting the war for the Moonbride shall be crushed ....all but me....fiercly we shall fight....but only one of us is willing to spend his whole check on it;) .....if it makes anyone feel better I will auction one of my BLUE JEM demos....
Yeah...I was going to bid, but at this point, I'd only be raising the price for you (which I don't feel a need to do). So out of respect, I'll just leave it be.

On the other hand, I hope I will end up acquiring Tomorrow Will Never Come from you.

So you won 'the battle'??? Any wounds apart from your wallet?? Nice touch by waiting in the shadows then doing the last minute bid.

missionisterminated said:
So you won 'the battle'??? Any wounds apart from your wallet?? Nice touch by waiting in the shadows then doing the last minute bid.

Yes....I won the battle.......and the shadows of ebay are the best place to wait.....I actually didnt even see the end of the bid.......secret forces are working for me on ebay......I will say no more about that though.....lest someone figure out my secrets.....

Deliverance6 said:
Yes....I won the battle.......and the shadows of ebay are the best place to wait.....I actually didnt even see the end of the bid.......secret forces are working for me on ebay......I will say no more about that though.....lest someone figure out my secrets.....

ebay sniper perhaps

nah, it ain't worn just a shitty pic. I never actually wore the shirt as it was too big for me.
People who like old Katatonia(as in when they wore corpse paint and made dodgy racist comments) are advised to check out an Italian group called Beatrik....nice stuff