www.novembre.nu

the-lull

discouraged one
May 25, 2001
France
www.thelull.fr.fm
Have you checked the new Novembre website?
You can find a lot of intersting things for Katatonia fans actually

One sentence paricularly hooked me up:
"In Hamburg (Germany), Carmelo had the privilege to sing the Opeth's cult track Advent and Katatonia's Murder. Clips of this performances will be up-loaded soon. "
Could be interesting I guess...

Oh, and look at the t-shirt Giuseppe Orlando wears on the photograph with Voivod guys. I think it is the supposed "moonbride" cover which was discussed several months ago on this forum. Great t-shirt anyway, I'd like to own it
:(

You can also find a photgraph with Katatonia guys during their common tour in 2002 (which I missed cause the first shows were cancelled....aargh:mad: )

Originally posted by the-lull
One sentence paricularly hooked me up: "In Hamburg (Germany), Carmelo had the privilege to sing the Opeth's cult track Advent and Katatonia's Murder. Clips of this performances will be up-loaded soon. " Could be interesting I guess...

Hehe, I was at that show.:p Would be nice to see a clip of that. This was the gig where Anders sang "Forest Of October" and Jonas sang "Credence", maybe someone has recorded that as well.

Oh, and look at the t-shirt Giuseppe Orlando wears on the photograph with Voivod guys. I think it is the supposed "moonbride" cover which was discussed several months ago on this forum. Great t-shirt anyway, I'd like to own it

Well, who wouldn't?;)