Moontower Vinyl?

drkluscious

Mar 8, 2004
USA
Because let's face it, if Rush played death metal in the 70's, they'd release their material on LP.

Dan, any feelings on a vinyl release of Moontower/Moontower II?

BUMP... I know I'm not the only one here who would love Moontower on LP... maybe even on white/blue splatter (to match Dan's eye :D)

that's a shame...coz it's åsome
you could release like a 200 copies limited edition signed vinyl and auction them with a starting price that will return your investment or just sell them to die hard fans through paypal or something. in either case you make some profit, satisfy some die hard fans and leave the rest wanting more...it looks like a win win situation to me but it's probably more complicated on the beurocracy side.

Dan Swanö;7809949 said:
I might release it myself on 8-track or DCC. Not. I think the album sold too bad to be re-released in any format :(

just ordered it from cdon.com and informed a friend who hasnt found a retailer before so dont worry, people are slowly finding this "guldkorn"!

i'd blame the low sales on the record label (not really great distribution)...
i can't find it in ANY music store in india, checked many cities, many HUGE music stores...

can't buy online either, they charge a fortune for shipping it, more than the cost of 5 discs...
i'd LOVE to buy a few copies if i can get my hand on it (cds mind you, vinyls DO suck :p )

PS : and it's not the only swano record that's not availible anyways... i could only find crimson in a music store and that unfortunately is the only swano record i have in physical form :cry:

yeah i've seen a few edge of sanity albums around, i think one time i saw a nightingale one, but it might have been in a used shop. i've only ever seen moontower when a mailorder "finds" a box and they usually sell out in like 3 days (happened to both theomegaorder and relapse), they go pretty cheap too, like 10$:)

let's get a moontower vinyl, 200 copies just for us, we'll buy them dan we promise :p

Dan Swanö;7809949 said:
I might release it myself on 8-track or DCC. Not. I think the album sold too bad to be re-released in any format :(

Next time i see olof i will ask him to spank you!

hehe, It's very synd that it sold too bad. Since it is a äckligt good skiva.

pöss.