Morbid Angel vs. Entombed

its not a statement to be taken 100% literally. its one i use when someone is completely ignorant and outclassed when they make retarded statements like "i DiDnT KnOw NfU lIkeS dEaTh MeTal!?!"

Morbid Angel.

Entombed 'left hand path' and 'clandestine' are just as much landmarks in death metal as the first two morbid angel, but MA following 3 albums after the first 2 are still very good. Morbid Angel simply has more quality albums. I don't think Entombed expanded on death metal as much as they could have before changing styles. Entombed 'wolverine blues' is a good album and it's not classic or anything more than just being good for what it is.

its not a statement to be taken 100% literally. its one i use when someone is completely ignorant and outclassed when they make retarded statements like "i DiDnT KnOw NfU lIkeS dEaTh MeTal!?!"
Well wtf, it seems as though everything you post in the now playing thread is any genre of music OTHER than death metal. No need to get your undies in a bundle plz. :rolleyes:

Well wtf, it seems as though everything you post in the now playing thread is any genre of music OTHER than death metal. No need to get your undies in a bundle plz. :rolleyes:

thats because ive conquered the metal genre. it has little left for me, and ive heard just about everything worth hearing at this point. i also dont need to listen to death metal on even an occasional basis anymore, i know all those albums backwards and forwards. but you should never assume i do or dont like something based purely on a few weeks worth of a "now playing" thread.

thats because ive conquered the metal genre. it has little left for me, and ive heard just about everything worth hearing at this point. i also dont need to listen to death metal on even an occasional basis anymore, i know all those albums backwards and forwards. but you should never assume i do or dont like something based purely on a few weeks worth of a "now playing" thread.

You've conquered nothing.

Metallica is working as we speak to put metal in the stratosphere in 2007.