Morbid Angel vs. Entombed

While I feel tempted to write a scathing reply toward your misplaced and frankly irrelevant remark IAPT, I feel that would be unnecessary. However I would just like to say that Bjork has proven to be a nutcase and therefore I have hesitated to listen to her work, also I am not interested in her music, and I DON'T LISTEN TO A MUSICIAN JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE POPULAR OR GET GOOD REVIEWS ON THE FUCKING OPETH BOARD! Stfu!!!!1111111111111111111111

1. Bjork is a challenging individual. I wouldn't necessarily call her a nutcase. Fragile, maybe, but... not a nutcase.
2. You're right, just because a musician is liked on this board and/or gets good reviews doesn't mean you should listen to them. But take a recommendation from a good number of us - Bjork is awesome.
3. Watch 'Dancer In The Dark'. If that movie doesn't break your heart, and genuinely move you, then... I despair *cue legions of people telling me the movie sucked*.
4. 'Bjork has proven to be a nutcase and therefore I have hesitated to listen to her work, also I am not interested in her music'. This is poor reasoning.

Reactions: arzachel
I would just like to say that Bjork has proven to be a nutcase

.....and i guess that growling / roaring vocals about death and destruction could in no way be seen as a bit loopy?

typical metal head argument.

Its a tough one for me as i feel entombed's clandestine to be an absolute classic. However, Morbid Angel turned my world upside down when i was a young'un.

Im going to conclude MA

OH NOES WE HAVE AN OPPOSING ARGUMENT LOCK THE THREAD!!!11 :WTFERK:

Joking btw

Did I mention Morbid Angel all the way? I must say though, I also like Gateways and Heretic a moderate amount. Sry, can't help it. I like as much MA as possible, the more the marrier in my case. I'm just hoping their new album is going to be good. I dunno what they'll sound like with David Vincent being back after not being in the band for 3 entire albums. Who knows lololol :/

i still have a lot more fun listening to left hand path and cladestine than listening to anything by morbid angel. even some of the latest albums have fun really rocking tracks. that really does count for something. most people here went for morbid angel like i did, but not everyone thought it was a tough call. at the moment (after listening to a couple of my favorite entombed tracks), i would actually go for entombed.

edit: entombed's latest was a good deal more enjoyable than heretic. i liked gateways to annihilation but heretic really did not grow on me.

While I feel tempted to write a scathing reply toward your misplaced and frankly irrelevant remark IAPT, I feel that would be unnecessary. However I would just like to say that Bjork has proven to be a nutcase and therefore I have hesitated to listen to her work, also I am not interested in her music, and I DON'T LISTEN TO A MUSICIAN JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE POPULAR OR GET GOOD REVIEWS ON THE FUCKING OPETH BOARD! Stfu!!!!1111111111111111111111

lol you are so fucking ridiculous, what you don't know is that i bought Vespertine, long before i ever heard about Opeth or this board you imbecile, iirc i recommended the goddamn album many times before, and if you check the now playing thread you will see that i actually have been listening to her...and besides i've never seen too much Bjork praise here before, her music is great and that is why i like it, not because people in this forum love her, for example, i happen to despise Mars Volta and Janis Joplin and they get a lot of respect in this forum, so learn to deal with your ignorance and stop embarassing yourself with your poor arguments. You are seriouly irritating.

lol you are so fucking ridiculous, what you don't know is that i bought Vespertine, long before i ever heard about Opeth or this board you imbecile, iirc i recommended the goddamn album many times before, and if you check the now playing thread you will see that i actually have been listening to her...and besides i've never seen too much Bjork praise here before, her music is great and that is why i like it, not because people in this forum love her, for example, i happen to despise Mars Volta and Janis Joplin and they get a lot of respect in this forum, so learn to deal with your ignorance and stop embarassing yourself with your poor arguments. You are seriouly irritating.

I wasn't saying that you were influenced by this board to listen to Bjork. Argument over.

Morbid Angel, and it's not even close. There were 5 or 6 bands that did Entombed's style far better than they did (and, in truth, their real contribution was made before they ever became 'Entombed' or even sniffed a record deal), but Blessed are the Sick remains one of the touchstones of the genre.

Morbid Angel, and it's not even close. There were 5 or 6 bands that did Entombed's style far better than they did (and, in truth, their real contribution was made before they ever became 'Entombed' or even sniffed a record deal), but Blessed are the Sick remains one of the touchstones of the genre.
What bands would you consider that did Entombed style better tahn Enotmbed????