Morbid Angel vs. Entombed

Well wtf, it seems as though everything you post in the now playing thread is any genre of music OTHER than death metal. No need to get your undies in a bundle plz. :rolleyes:
Somebody actually reads the Now Playing thread!?

Metal_Wrath you fucking tool, bjork SLAYS emperor, and i like Emperor a lot, but imo she is more talented and i love it how you argue against things you know nothing about...have you even listened to her music? it is fine for you to think that Emperor is superior, but to mock someone for saying Bjork is better is so retarded, at least grow up and learn to recognize that she is a talented musician...stfu. Vespertine>>>>>All Emperor
Btw Morbid Angel is fantastic and they pwn Entombed. I think Entombed ruled until Wolverine blues, which was more of a Death'n'roll album than proper Death metal, and the more recent albums are mostly crap. Morbid Angel released 5 classic albums(Altars, Blessed and Formulas are my favourites).

While I feel tempted to write a scathing reply toward your misplaced and frankly irrelevant remark IAPT, I feel that would be unnecessary. However I would just like to say that Bjork has proven to be a nutcase and therefore I have hesitated to listen to her work, also I am not interested in her music, and I DON'T LISTEN TO A MUSICIAN JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE POPULAR OR GET GOOD REVIEWS ON THE FUCKING OPETH BOARD! Stfu!!!!1111111111111111111111