More confirmed dates

Apr 3, 2004
Well my European friends have been emailing me saying that ANTHRAXs Among the Living lineup is confirmed, yes confirmed, for 5 dates (so far)

May 07 – Hellendoorn, NETH @ Dynamo Open Air
Jun. 09-11 – Sölvesborg, SWE @ Sweden Rock
Jun. 11-12 – Bologna, ITA @ Gods of Metal
Jun. 24-26 – Le Mans, FRA @ Fury Fest
Jun. 24-16 – Tolmin, SLO @ Metal Camp

Confirmed as in RADIO and press. Its been promoted like crazy over in Holland.

And Ozzfest will be announced in 2 weeks (mid March) out in L.A.

Maybe then we will hear "officially" from the band if Joey will be with them in the US, because he definietly will be with them in Europe.

nothing has been confirmed yet from the band, and i only have seen promo at the aardschok thats all!!
and ozzfest is not confirmed at all, only that sharon had might be said .....
but what has she said already ....

Every thread I read on this topic, you're all over it; "it's not confirmed", etc, etc...we KNOW that, but that means nothing with this band. How long did they wait before they issued any news about Frank Bello leaving? And when they did, it was vague, late and meant nothing.

What's the point of the band members (Well, Scott and Charlie) having a site and coming onto this forum if all they're going to do is soft-soap the fans?! There's no point in waiting to announce these things - Anthrax isn't exactly big news! All they are doing is pissing off the few fans who care enough to come on here.

Anyway, my point is this; the reunion IS happening, the band are saying nothing because no matter how they word it, it's going to sound like a cop-out.

Love,
Ross.

p.s - Disclaimer - I love the music, Anthrax, 1987 onwards, etc...blah, blah....

good point!

it's really weird. they are posting other crap on the website like scott's guitar that no one bid on- and now they have announced another auction on the same guitar only this one is number 2! big fucking deal.

i don;t get it with those guys. they post other mostly irrelevant stuff but when it comes to band members leaving, or track listings, formats of a new album, there is next to no info about it!!

please keep your loyal fans informed!

fact is nobody of you dont realy know whats going on behind!
and believe me there is a lot things going on! why should they post thing that still are not fixed ..... and i know when everything is 100% fixed there will be a statement about what is true and what is just a rumour!

why is the show in Holland being promoted as The Among The Living lineup? Both press, and radio. Thats what my friends are telling me. Are they lieing to me for no reason at all. I doubt that. Is the promoter lieing? Possibly, but if people are buying tickets for that reason alone, then what he is doing is fraud. Ozzfest will be confirmed in 2 weeks at the annual press conference out in L.A. So we will know then for sure.

powerwolve said:
nothing has been confirmed yet from the band, and i only have seen promo at the aardschok thats all!!
and ozzfest is not confirmed at all, only that sharon had might be said .....
but what has she said already ....

i know that the dynamo is confirmed and there is a promo for that
but there is only promo from them, the is nothing confirmed from the label or the band or the booking agency.
i also believe its true what they say, but how many bands canceld already their tours and festival gigs, take a look on Guns N Roses !
And with Ozzfest ..... we will know for sure in some weeks, but there could also be some surprise who knows