more goodies from the Swanö wardrobe

abcdefg said:
why are you selling Morningrise? :loco:

I might make a bid on that actually

I think there are someother dude or dudess our there that enjoy this 1st pressing more than me. I cannot really stand my work on this, so I never listen to it...and I need money:erk:

Dan Swanö said:
I think there are someother dude or dudess our there that enjoy this 1st pressing more than me. I cannot really stand my work on this, so I never listen to it...and I need money:erk:
awww we love it :D

can't imagine that album without the production style it has... I'd buy it if i had any money. University books are baaaaaaaaaaaad :erk:

I was probably the biggest Tankard fan in the world for a while. I even bought ther stickers from their fanclub!! I had all their stuff and like 3 or 4 different t-shirts/sweatshirts....

fight for your right to drink pure beer!!!!!!!!!

Unicorn said:
Ah, you mean 'cause there's the Opeth Logo on the coverpic?
Yeah, I thought the first pressing had Logo.

Yeah, 1st pressing comes without a logo, bought it when it came out.

The first pressing has no logo, it had a sticker on the case, just like Orchid. The first Century Media version has the logo and all that stuff.

Tumn said:
The first pressing has no logo, it had a sticker on the case, just like Orchid. The first Century Media version has the logo and all that stuff.

A bit offtopic here, but Orchid had a sticker too? I got this one also a bit after it was released, but it came without a sticker. Morningrise came with sticker saying something about progressive extreme metal (case broked, sticker is lost, haha) and MAYH got sticker too, having a simple Opeth-logo and the records name.

I love the production of these 2 Opeth-albums, they're also basically the only Opeth-albums I enjoy these days if not counting Damnation.

Dan Swanö said:
I was probably the biggest Tankard fan in the world for a while. I even bought ther stickers from their fanclub!! I had all their stuff and like 3 or 4 different t-shirts/sweatshirts....

fight for your right to drink pure beer!!!!!!!!!

I am totally buying that Tankard shirt [sarcasm] so I can show off my bad ass guns! [/sarcasm]

Dan Swanö said:
Dan the struggling artist? crazy shit.