More hats...

James Murphy

Mar 26, 2002
remember my "Hats" thread?

well i had some spare designs that i couldn't come up with any names for at the time, so i omitted them... but i'll share them with you now. there's two views of each style, so come up with your own names, ;)

hat10a.jpg
hat10b.jpg
* named by Chryst Krispies: the "rumpleforeskin"

hat9b.jpg
hat9a.jpg
• named by Force666: the "sui-psycho"

hat11a.jpg
hat11b.jpg

pretty fancy, eh? :loco:

bonus hat...

hat12.jpg

the "urban turban"

I know what the fuck that is! It's a dick sucker! A gene modified human being, created by a secret company. The modified human barely has a head since its only purpose is to have a mouth to suck dicks, hence "dick sucker". They sell these sex slaves at a high price to rich nobles who use them for their pleasure. Poor things :( What has the world come to... this is just disgusting!

well... i've guess you've just upstaged my own thread with whatever the FUCK that is, lol.

Well, I did make a bit of an asshat of myself, so I didn't go completely off-topic. And editing vocals can drive a man insane unless there's some form of entertainment around.

Anyway, I'm digging the last one of the hat pics, but the "metro sailor" is a tough one to beat!

I know what the fuck that is! It's a dick sucker! A gene modified human being, created by a secret company. The modified human barely has a head since its only purpose is to have a mouth to suck dicks, hence "dick sucker". They sell these sex slaves at a high price to rich nobles who use them for their pleasure. Poor things :( What has the world come to... this is just disgusting!

And as a kid I thought I'd grow up to be an astronaut. Damn.