AMERICA MUST BE STOPPED! For the sake of me (and a bunch of other people too).

thebigyetti said:
for sic and mattias:

TehSuck.jpg
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
HAHAHAHhAHAHAHAHAAHhahahahahahAHhaHAHahAHHahAHhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhaHAHahahHAHAHAHAHhahahahahhaahhahahHA

that picture is fucking hilarious!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Can't there be a thread without so much pestimisticism? Jesus fucking Christ people. It seems like every fucking thread there is some kind of debate or some bullshit about America and your country. Why has there always got to be some kind of fight to see who is better than who and what-not?

NP: Children of Bodom - Lake Bodom

it seems like people are looking for any little thing they can grasp their hands on to bitch about america. its really fucking stupid. cant you people find something more constructive to talk about? sometimes i get bent outta shape about it depending on my mood, but in the end i couldnt care less what the world thinks about my country. i love the usa regardless of how much my government or stupid people in general can make the rest of the country look. SO FUCK OFF!!

[QUOTE='U[Sic]

Pig Destroyer - Why do you want to destroy a pig?

Pig Destroyer rules. They're one of the best grind-core bands out there if not the. But what do i know, i'm from america :err:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Why has there always got to be some kind of fight to see who is better than who and what-not?

Yeah, definitely, Sephi. You go, girl! It´s like I know I am the best and most kewl person around, then people like biggieyeti comes in and starts ruining my threads...ALL THE TIME...CONSTANTLY, with pictures that include terrible grammar and spelling (I am guessing this is how you spell in America).

thebigyetti said:
it seems like people are looking for any little thing they can grasp their hands on to bitch about america. its really fucking stupid. cant you people find something more constructive to talk about? sometimes i get bent outta shape about it depending on my mood, but in the end i couldnt care less what the world thinks about my country. i love the usa regardless of how much my government or stupid people in general can make the rest of the country look. SO FUCK OFF!!
I didn't even say anything bad about the US here, what's your problem? All the time the americans here says "fuck off" or something like that when foreigners speak out their opinions, how do you think that we could like the US when all from it talks so much shit and are so rude to everyone except to themselves? You are the guys who represent america on this board, you can change our opinions, but not by that way, then it just goes the wrong direction.