Mtv Must Be Stopped!!!

antifayth

Prejudice Bastard
Apr 27, 2002
I AM GOD
HOLY SHIT!
They are totally going to ruin music for us...

I just watched some "Rock Countdown" on MTV2 and I almos threw up...

I mean come on people, where is your taste?
Why the fuck do people request all these untalented, run-of-the-mill, copy-cat, weak-ass bands?

Every fucking song sounded almost the same, they all started with a simple ass riff played over and over about 4 million times, then some fucking loser sings 2 lines then repeats a weak-lyrical chorus about 20 times while they continue to repeat the simple riffs...

Where is the fucking talent in that?

it pisses me off, No emotional lyrics, No solos, No originality, they suck!!! GOD DAMNIT...

why dont all the great bands like Nevermore, and Opeth, and Therion, and Dream Theater, and Iced Earth, and Dimmu BOrgir, and Cradle of Filth, and Witchery, and Amorphis, etc. ever get shown on TV?

Its because if mtv shows it, everyone will see what real music is, and noone will pay for that popshit anymore, and they wont make money
FUCKTHEIRGODDAMNMONEY THEGREEDYASSHOLES

I HATE MTV, AND TRL, AND CARSON DAILY...

"why dont all the great bands like Nevermore, and Opeth, and Therion, and Dream Theater, and Iced Earth, and Dimmu BOrgir, and Cradle of Filth, and Witchery, and Amorphis, etc. ever get shown on TV?"

because it would ruin the credibility of these bands to get played on MTV

your absolutely right, whoever is on mtv ends up a dried-up- washed-out-has-been...

we should start our own pirate broadcasting company FOR METAL:headbang:

they have shown cradle of filth, actually..
...some hiphop person in my class even likes them..probably got that from mtv..

no.... CRADLE OF FILTH CANNOT BE CONDEMNED TO SUCH A BRUTAL FATE!!!!!

*stops and thinks*

yeah, if the people at our school heard cradle of filth they would all turn catholic and start confessing their sins.....

Harb, we go to school with a bunch of pussies

slipknot is "down with satan" because the clown has a tiny pentagram on his head. . .

1) if that is "down with satan", he's obviously never heard dimmu borgir of deicide

2) if he thinks it is cool JUST be be satanic, then hie is way behind in evolution

3) saying "down with _________" in itself makes him a fucking moron

i personally know mallcore teenyboppers that buy the shirts just because they are cool...

that have never heard of em... or heard em...
its all cause they wanna be cool "gothic" with their gay ass wicca
its lame...

that pisses me off, but hey, if it gets em some publicity then so be it... i would love for em to come to NC that would kick ass...

Originally posted by antifayth
i personally know mallcore teenyboppers that buy the shirts just because they are cool...

that have never heard of em... or heard em...
its all cause they wanna be cool "gothic" with their gay ass wicca
its lame...

that pisses me off, but hey, if it gets em some publicity then so be it... i would love for em to come to NC that would kick ass...

That's fucking stupid
KILL 'EM ALL

Come and admit it...your life is around there, unless you live in a rural place and order by ebay....

STOP KIDDING US, you love cradle of filth, you want to be loved by your opeth peer pressure crowd. am i correct maggots!!!

Originally posted by antifayth
HOLY SHIT!
They are totally going to ruin music for us...

I just watched some "Rock Countdown" on MTV2 and I almos threw up...

I mean come on people, where is your taste?
Why the fuck do people request all these untalented, run-of-the-mill, copy-cat, weak-ass bands?

Every fucking song sounded almost the same, they all started with a simple ass riff played over and over about 4 million times, then some fucking loser sings 2 lines then repeats a weak-lyrical chorus about 20 times while they continue to repeat the simple riffs...

Where is the fucking talent in that?

it pisses me off, No emotional lyrics, No solos, No originality, they suck!!! GOD DAMNIT...

why dont all the great bands like Nevermore, and Opeth, and Therion, and Dream Theater, and Iced Earth, and Dimmu BOrgir, and Cradle of Filth, and Witchery, and Amorphis, etc. ever get shown on TV?

Its because if mtv shows it, everyone will see what real music is, and noone will pay for that popshit anymore, and they wont make money
FUCKTHEIRGODDAMNMONEY THEGREEDYASSHOLES

I HATE MTV, AND TRL, AND CARSON DAILY...
Actually MTV does have a purpose-think about it...if there was no such thing as MTV or mainstream music then there would be no lame-ass queer boy bands,no pop tart lip-syncing sluts,no talentless rap faggots...which means that their fans wouldn't walk the earth................AND US METAL-HEADS WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO MAKE FUN OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wouldn't that just SUCK?There has to be shitty music in order for there to be good music................MTV GIVES US SOMETHING TO HATE.And it's not like they're ruining any of our music.
Speaking of hate,does anyone know why the Hate Pit is gone?