Mtv Must Be Stopped!!!

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
People were posting a lot of racist stuff, but the intent of the forum was to vent frustration. So they closed it down.
Yeah.most of the stuff there was pretty racist and offensive........but it was so damn funny!He,he...laughing at peoples' hate is funny.......

that sounds like it would have been a lot of fun, and a great hang out for me, just like the bitch boards on the old deth board... sorry i missed it...

Originally posted by artificialreasons

I love how people talk shit on any band that sells more than 6 records...

np:eek:peth-drapery falls...

oh shit man, Opeth is getting close to six.... i guess well just have to defend em...

Originally posted by Zolkarn
Yes MTV in itself is terrible, but they are apparently trying to improve things if you have a good digital cable package. Naturally they fail to do so. I get some channel called MTV X that plays rock and so called rock videos all day. It surprised me that they actually played a Cannibal Corpse video on there once however thats about the only, I guess obscure (can't think of the right word), band that I've ever seen on that channel aside from I suppose Cradle of Filth. All in all they play some decent stuff like old megadeth and pantera and such, but in classic mtv style they follow those up with some terrible rap-metal shit or some creed..... It still worries me when bands I like show up on any channel owned by MTV though.

To escape MTV, I generally just leave the Metal "Music Choice" channel on all day, which actually plays Nevermore, but that has been mysteriously broken as of late.
MTV-X is the best...that and "Metal"on Music Choice.Yeah.MTV-X played the video for C.Corpse's "Staring Thru the Eyes of the Dead" and some CoF video...along w/ all of the other stuff that is kicking MTV's ass-Megadeth,Slayer,Pantera,live Metallica,Sabbath,Godsmack and Marilyn Manson(fuck all you haters,G-smack and Manson rule),etc.
I say-MTV,keep playing that stupid shit..it'll only make us"unpopular freaks and losers"appriciate our"loud,scary,evil,ugly loser music" even more.

i havent heard of this mtv-x. im getting shit....

there is a pop free mtv and i dont get it, what the fuck?

i have to go call direct tv right now....

Originally posted by antifayth
i havent heard of this mtv-x. im getting shit....

there is a pop free mtv and i dont get it, what the fuck?

i have to go call direct tv right now....
As of today,I don't believe that "pop free MTV"exists anymore......it is now called "MTV Jams" and plays only r&b,rap,hip-hop and urban.MTV already has a place to play it's useless so-called "music" bullshit,why must they take away our hardrock/haevy metal video station?