AMERICA MUST BE STOPPED! For the sake of me (and a bunch of other people too).

U[Sic]M

Nov 26, 2002
Visit site
They have gone too far this time. The line on which they so cautiously have tread upon before is now nowhere to be seen. They have plagued mankind with SHITTY BAND NAMES for too long now, making me voice my opinion (which is totally objective and non-incorrect).

"What has made you come to this conclusion now, Sic, when this has been common knowledge for millenia?", I hear you respectfully ask. To which I respond: Well, no shit, it´s not like I didn´t know it before, it´s just that now it´s come to the point where people are actually getting hurt and dying in pain and sorrow because of. Naturally, I must step up and SAVE all these thousands upon millions upon zillions of people being hurt every day by this atrocious crime.

You don´t believe me, eh? Well, take a gander at the list below:

Anaal Nathrakh - AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can´t believe the stupidity of this name. Why the fuck would someone call themselves Anal Nathrkakrkakkhhaaaa??? Only americans would do this (which leads me to number 2 of this list).

Anal Cunt - This is a totally awesome band name!!! Yeah, why doesn´t EVERY band call themselves Anal something? I mean, it´s so fucking keeeeeeeewel! Had this been a second generation Anal-something band they would be called Rectum Vagina.

Rectum Alliance - Okay, I made this one up, but don´t be surprised if there appears some band with this moniker soon.

Negura Bunget - When I first saw this name I though to myself "What the fuck, does Winnie the Pooh play metal?". This is another name in the line of names that make no sense whatsoever. I´m not sure if these are americans, though...aaah, fuck it, it´s a stupid name anyway.

Pig Destroyer - Why do you want to destroy a pig?

I had a bunch of other idiotic names, but I´ve forgotten them now (rest assured, though, they were very very stupid). I probably forgot them because I was thinking of masculine and Swedish band names like In Flames, Dissection, Hammerfall and Evergrey.

thebigyetti said:
you forgot the backstreet boys and 'n sync and 98 degrees

dont u mean backside boys, 'n stink and 98 disease???...
rolleyes.gif
:D...

LordFireworm said:
Anaal Nathrakh are English.

Does this make it any better?

Oh yeah, bigyetimisterboy, you´ve totally fucked up the spelling on the picture you showed. AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA...BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!

U[Sic]M said:
Does this make it any better?

Oh yeah, bigyetimisterboy, you´ve totally fucked up the spelling on the picture you showed. AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA...BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!!!

it was already like that, idiot. i didnt make it. but i think it adds to the funniness of it myself

Iron-Flames said:
...Fuck you pussy.

Everyone hates on America cause we are the top of the foodchain.

WHAT FUCKING FOODCHAIN?! do you mean you're a cannibal? :lol: damn you're stupid.

Finntroll= finnish troll
almost all band names suck, Iron Maiden, that doesn't make so much sense.... ZZ Top......KORN?
And all these wierd new popbands that sound that they're from the 80's or 70's names, they allways start with "The" The Sounds, The Hives...The Mo...The Music....The Plan... (maybe not everyone plays that sort of music, i dunno)

Iron-Flames said:
Everyone hates on America cause we are the top of the foodchain.

U on the top of foodchain??? Why the fuck u ignorant tell things like that???? U are fucking humans the same as polish, brasilian, hunguarian, geman or pakistan, afganistan, iraq ppl are.

People arent diverse, only a couple of them like Saddam or The Grand George are the shitloads who try to divide the world peace...

BodomiC said:
U on the top of foodchain??? Why the fuck u ignorant tell things like that???? U are fucking humans the same as polish, brasilian, hunguarian, geman or pakistan, afganistan, iraq ppl are.

People arent diverse, only a couple of them like Saddam or The Grand George are the shitloads who try to divide the world peace...
just take a look at his "Location" that would tell the most of him.