This is a bunch of shit...

I totally agree with you. But I remember when I use to listen to 'radio shit' a long time ago I wouldn't just say "XXXXX is shitty". I gave everything a fare chance. And I still do. I hear stuff on the radio almost everyday from other people listening to it. I believe most of it is very pathetic. It's stupid to give somebody a bad member rating just because you don't agree with that person.

I can understand how somebody that doesnt play the guitar himself doesnt see the genuise behind the guitar playing in bands like children of bodom. But this was coming from somebody from the Jackson forum who most likely plays the guitar. If he honestly thinks that music with nothing but power chords slaughters bands that not only play the power chord rythms, but also plays leads and melodies over top of it and mix in keyboards then i think he has some problems. Just the basic power chord rythms is the bare minimum that music needs and that is just about all that 'nu' metal does. If I wanted to I could make power chord rythms all day and pump out songs one after another. Hell, I could do that when I first started playing. None of these nu metal bands try to push any standards, they do what makes money and that is probably all that matters to them.

Becuase of MTV and shit like I think they have convinced people that nu metal is 'cool'. So now that all these dumbass people are trying to be 'cool' they won't give any different styles of music a chance unless they see it on tv with somebody telling them it is 'cool'. That is my opinion anyways. If somebody believes that I'm wrong then please enlighten me. :)

What really bugs me about Nu Metal fans (& bands) is when they give the Heavy Metal 'devil's horns' hand sign. This is a symbol of true metal brotherhood, introduced by Dio when he was in Black Sabbath - nu metal fans are so not worthy of it.

:mad:

ok i need to get something off my chest. im really annoyed right now, so if coarse dialog offends you, viewer discretion is advised. to quote an asshole "youve unleashed the fucking fury! youve unleashed the fucking fury!" nu metal ignorance has pushed me to this. im not gonna sugar coat it. i will be using names to attack the stupid. its also about 2am, im tired, i put in a hard days work and got paid next to nothing. besides the fact that im underappreciated in my workplace and i am employed by a company that doesnt give a shit about its employees(yes im looking for a new job), but thats not for this forum so i dont know why i just wrote that. so if this isnt completely coherent, i blame it on sleep deprivation. Oh yeah i have a really low tolerance for stupidity, not funny stupid like gwar or a jim carrey movie, im talkin george w bush stupid. i take that back, nothing is as stupid as that ignorant moron other than maybe the rest of the american political system, but thats not for the forum. almost that stupid.

First and foremost i am 100% metal to the bone. no questions asked. even in a country where metal is on life support. and when you tell people you listen to metal and the look at you funny and suddenly start treating you with a little less respect. or when you tell them theyre like "oh, like korn and limp bizkit?". no you stupid assfuck, like arch enemy and children of bodom. or iron fucking maiden. shit, my train of thought just got derailed.

whatever, on to another point. the problem with kids today, other than the overprescription of ritalin and allaround bad parenting in general, is that they dont have a clue what real metal is. they grow up being told by mtv that metal is slipknot and mudvayne and papa roach and linkin park. but i admit it, i own both slipknot cds and the older mudvayne cd because one is about to come out if it isnt already out. i was one of those slipknot freaks, until iowa came out and sounded exactly like the previous release. i like mudvayne, i think they are a really talented band especially the bassist. they just need a lead guitarist. papa roach is not metal. just because you downtune your guitar and bitch about suicide does not make you metal. especially when you rap to guitars. that is not metal. that is hiphop. same with linkin park. i think theyd be a whole hell of a lot better if they kicked out that rapper. and dont remix your fucking album if you think your metal. (note: i hated the fear factory remix cds, but i always thought they were more industrial than metal after the soul of a new machine cd.) this stupidity all came to a head at a recent all ages(unfortunately) show i was at. the said kids, around 14 or 15 i guess, talked about all these metal bands they were into, all nu metal of course. disgusted w/ what i just heard, i immediately hopped into the conversation to preach the gospel of true metal, citing bands like iron maiden, anthrax, slayer, dokken, pantera and sepultura(the max days), etc. these kids actually responded by saying "yo dude, iron maiden sucks." i stood there with a stupid look on my face, drool about to roll out the side. i couldnt respond. dammit there goes the train of thought again. fuck ADHD

i think ill continue this at another time

:devil: stay metal :devil:

Originally posted by thebigyetti

these kids actually responded by saying "yo dude, iron maiden sucks

Dude. I'm gonna say this totally serious, its NOT macho crap.
I am being TOTALLY honest with you guys. And i am NOT kidding.

If someone told me that yesterday, someone was looking for a broken nose. Literally.
You can ask flavio if you dont belive me.

sorry.....msg to the brazilian and to who understand eheheh

esses forums todos estaum infectados com pessoas q gostan de new metal ......intaum , naum sei c concordam comigo , mas tomen cuidado a postar coisas sobre certas bandas pq dai um desses nu metal filhos das putas vai la e puxa mp3 e sai falandu q curte issu ou akilo e mais um pozer foi criado...........

well to all the others nu metal fans are scum.....to me they all must be destroy........coz they are a shame to all peaple who realy love metal

What really bugs me about Nu Metal fans (& bands) is when they give the Heavy Metal 'devil's horns' hand sign. This is a symbol of true metal brotherhood, introduced by Dio when he was in Black Sabbath - nu metal fans are so not worthy of it.

tru dat!

Originally posted by thebigyetti

ok i need to get something off my chest. im really annoyed right now, so if coarse dialog offends you, viewer discretion is advised. to quote an asshole "youve unleashed the fucking fury! youve unleashed the fucking fury!" nu metal ignorance has pushed me to this. im not gonna sugar coat it. i will be using names to attack the stupid. its also about 2am, im tired, i put in a hard days work and got paid next to nothing. besides the fact that im underappreciated in my workplace and i am employed by a company that doesnt give a shit about its employees(yes im looking for a new job), but thats not for this forum so i dont know why i just wrote that. so if this isnt completely coherent, i blame it on sleep deprivation. Oh yeah i have a really low tolerance for stupidity, not funny stupid like gwar or a jim carrey movie, im talkin george w bush stupid. i take that back, nothing is as stupid as that ignorant moron other than maybe the rest of the american political system, but thats not for the forum. almost that stupid.

First and foremost i am 100% metal to the bone. no questions asked. even in a country where metal is on life support. and when you tell people you listen to metal and the look at you funny and suddenly start treating you with a little less respect. or when you tell them theyre like "oh, like korn and limp bizkit?". no you stupid assfuck, like arch enemy and children of bodom. or iron fucking maiden. shit, my train of thought just got derailed.

whatever, on to another point. the problem with kids today, other than the overprescription of ritalin and allaround bad parenting in general, is that they dont have a clue what real metal is. they grow up being told by mtv that metal is slipknot and mudvayne and papa roach and linkin park. but i admit it, i own both slipknot cds and the older mudvayne cd because one is about to come out if it isnt already out. i was one of those slipknot freaks, until iowa came out and sounded exactly like the previous release. i like mudvayne, i think they are a really talented band especially the bassist. they just need a lead guitarist. papa roach is not metal. just because you downtune your guitar and bitch about suicide does not make you metal. especially when you rap to guitars. that is not metal. that is hiphop. same with linkin park. i think theyd be a whole hell of a lot better if they kicked out that rapper. and dont remix your fucking album if you think your metal. (note: i hated the fear factory remix cds, but i always thought they were more industrial than metal after the soul of a new machine cd.) this stupidity all came to a head at a recent all ages(unfortunately) show i was at. the said kids, around 14 or 15 i guess, talked about all these metal bands they were into, all nu metal of course. disgusted w/ what i just heard, i immediately hopped into the conversation to preach the gospel of true metal, citing bands like iron maiden, anthrax, slayer, dokken, pantera and sepultura(the max days), etc. these kids actually responded by saying "yo dude, iron maiden sucks." i stood there with a stupid look on my face, drool about to roll out the side. i couldnt respond. dammit there goes the train of thought again. fuck ADHD

i think ill continue this at another time

:devil: stay metal :devil:

A FUCKING MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

But let's not worry too much - proper metal has been going for at least 22 years (much longer if you include 70's rock/metal). It might not be thriving in its traditional strongholds of Britain & America, but the flame is high in Europe. Supress heavy metal in one part of the world and it will rise somewhere else. If true metal was going to die then it would have done so by 1995 - the darkest hour is past. Will nu metal last anywhere near 20 years? I think you know the answer!

the best part was those kids who told me maiden sucked, came into my pit later that night, in which i immediately showed them that was a wrong move.