More info on the Jam...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
At the moment, the set is comprised of 18 songs. That may stretch to 20 before it is over. All vocalist will participate except for Tony (SA) & David (VS) who both have early departures on Saturday. The running order will not be based on showcase/festival status, but on mixing up the song styles. Thus far, we have classic rock, pop, experimental/alternative, power/speed, hair, traditional, & that is from only 1/2 the vocalists. Anyone that leaves early is going to truly regret it after they see the setlist the next day.

My crew will also unleash hell in the form of a single tune as well. Since I have so many musicians in my crew, you should probably expect a Lynard Skynard/Allman Brothers situation with five guitarists, three bassists, a few drummers, and whatever else they want to throw up there. If I can talk them into "Don't Fear the Reaper" then I'll handle the cowbell.

I hope you are serious with the BOC, "Don't Fear the Reaper" cover with cowbell.

That would just be one of those "classic/not to be missed" moments.

As for the crew doing their Southern Rock stint, please o' please let there be a Hammond organ involved!!!!!!

The whole guitar/bass/drum thing, if you could pull that off ... on stage.. with at least ONE keytarist, that would by far be the most metal thing I have ever in my life seen.

Remembering how wiped out I was by the time that "Stars" was performed last year, I hope that there is plenty of Monster/Red Bull on hand Saturday night! ;)

Btw, there is a duet that is going to blow everyone's mind.

LANCE KING and RAY ALDER doing some QR????? FLOOR JANSEN and LANCE doing 'The Final countdown"???? Or could it be................... oh i am saving that surprise.