More loss of respect for Ozzy

Darth Kur

Misanthropic Naysayer
Dec 3, 2002
NC, Vinland
Visit site
It's been obvious for a while that Ozzy has focused on the "almighty" dollar over integrity. If that vile piece fucking shit of an abortion version of Iron Man on the NIB Vol.2 wasn't enough to prove to all than this tidbit of info I just found on BW&BK say's it all:

OZZY OSBOURNE Adds EMINEM To Ozzfest Wishlist [Hot Flashes - 04.10.21 05:33:34]

In a total turnaround from this year's heavy-handed Ozzfest, OZZY OSBOURNE has told Ireland Online that his secret wishlist of acts for next year's Ozzfest tour includes rapper EMINEM. "I think Eminem would be OK," Ozzy said. "I'd like to see him on the Ozzfest. Whether my audience would like to see him… my audience is like hardcore, you know."

Yeah....."hardcore"............as in having no desire to be submitted to such utter talent-less trash. Oz has, sadly, gone way past the point of no return. I'm sickened. Tony Iommi needs to stop wasting his time waiting on him and find another vocalist (yet again) and put out a new Black Sabbath album. Ozzy obviously doesn't give a fuck.

In my mind, Ozzy was no longer relevant after his Black Sabbath era. Anyway, he's scum. I'm waiting for the dimwit to die already!

After seeing Dio live recently, I'm wondering why the fuck he isn't singing for Sabbath now...

Oh yeah, that's right, because he has better things to do, like release awesome albums with songs he actually wrote (unlike Ozzy, and I wont Dave and Grohls...)and putting on absolutely amazing live performances.

Ozzy has been worthless musically since 1992 and worthless as a human being for probably his whole miserable existence. I've always had respect for the great music he made in the 70's and 80's, but never any for him. Kinda hard to respect and alcoholic/drug abuser/wife beater/idiot like him. I don't wish him death, just that he would retire, but I think death has to come before he'll actually stop playing.

Edgecrusher said:
Maybe its a trick to lure him in. And then when Eminem takes the stage, Rob Halford comes out and decapitates him with a ninja sword.

!!!FATALITY!!!
ROB HALFORD WINS

Aha! Baraka! I always thought Rob looked familiar!

This is what happens when Eminem is played on rock stations. He's mentioned it himself in one of his songs.

We all know Ozzy is a completely useless braindead moron, who's about a year away from drooling on himself if he isn't already.

Edgecrusher said:
Maybe its a trick to lure him in. And then when Eminem takes the stage, Rob Halford comes out and decapitates him with a ninja sword.

!!!FATALITY!!!
ROB HALFORD WINS

YES! It should SO fucking happen!

Slava Darth Kur!

Yes I would have to agree that the old man has gone completely fucking insane. No wonder Zakk decided long ago it was time for a side project! This is bullshit.....

Metalheads dont want to sip bicardi, and do drive by's or what the fuck ever... This is just one more curb in Ozzy's downward slide... Shame...I actually liked him...lots

*Burn Ozzy posters*

Cheers Jean Pierre: R J Dio would be great in Sabbath...!

Sabbath would NOT have been the same with another vocalist, they would have been much weaker, I think. They may have been good after he left, but never quite the same!

Also, I haven't heard all of Ozzy's solo albums, but Blizzard and Diary have some great songs on them :)

Enough bashing of Ozzy, thanks.

i actually ignored black sabbath until recently, mainly because i saw what a fucktard ozzy osbourne was, but paranoid is an awesome album, and i can definately see where a lot of metal bands today progressed from...

I dont think he is making these choices on his own free will. It seems Sharon runs his life like it is a business. Lets face it, he is a walking vegetable.

Edgecrusher said:
How are you not in the Inquisition?

Demilich said:
Sabbath would NOT have been the same with another vocalist, they would have been much weaker, I think. They may have been good after he left, but never quite the same!

They're not the goddamn same with Ozzy now. They're better off with Dio, who's even OLDER than Ozzy, but still sounds exactly the same (maybe even better than before) and has that same passion and fire that always made him so great. Black Sabbath doesn't need to be fronted by a pathetic media comedy act. Nor do they need to play shit Ozzfest. Case closed.