More love for the religion of pieces

it's a religious thing. you wouldnt understand.

Religious thing? Hmm... what religion do you follow? It's NOT Christianity! Oh... maybe the faux Christianity. Christianity follows the teachings of Christ. Your religion teaches hate. Show me in the Bible where Christ taught anyone to hate, Cupcake!

nope. has nothing to do with Aesop or the Brothers Grimm, Dr. Suess or Richard Scarry, even. it's all about my faith and believing Jews to be the spiritual brethren of Christians.

i'm not telling you to believe it. i'm just answering your initial question of why i'm so loyal to the Jews.

Loyalty to Jews? Pffttt.. I knew you followed a FALSE religion. The only ONE you should be loyal to is God. Did you read the Bible before you found religion?

Loyalty to Jews? Pffttt.. I knew you followed a FALSE religion. The only ONE you should be loyal to is God. Did you read the Bible before you found religion?

Hey, Moonpie... what, exactly, do you claim for faith? anything? if you're playing this 'uptight anti-semite' role and claiming to be a Christian, you're lost.

i know what i'm doing. you obviously dont. i dont practice Judaism. their faith is wrong, HOWEVER, i do support Israel and the Jewish people. that is exactly in line with God's word.

Hey, Moonpie... what, exactly, do you claim for faith? anything? if you're playing this 'uptight anti-semite' role and claiming to be a Christian, you're lost.

i know what i'm doing. you obviously dont. i dont practice Judaism. their faith is wrong, HOWEVER, i do support Israel and the Jewish people. that is exactly in line with God's word.

But you aren't Christian, eh? Christianity evolved from the teachings of Christ. Christ taught non-violence, to love one another. You are a HATER! God never instructed anyone to support anything that went against His word. Don't preach false religion to us, Cupcake! :lol:

But you aren't Christian, eh? Christianity evolved from the teachings of Christ. Christ taught non-violence, to love one another. You are a HATER! God never instructed anyone to support anything that went against His word. Don't preach false religion to us, Cupcake! :lol:

i realize you've got emotional problems, but i'll break it down where even you could understand:

my faith is securely CHRIST CENTERED. i am a CHRISTIAN, not a Jew. i dont follow Jewish laws or customs. i accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, knowing he died on the cross at Calvary as the ultimate sacrifice to cleanse the world of its sins.
HOWEVER, the Bible very clearly says that God will bless those that bless His people. the Bible calls Jews the 'elect' and Gentiles are adopted into that family by 'grace.'
that doesnt mean they're to become Jews. it just means they become God's chosen, as well, when they accept Christ. the Jews are coming later.

as for hating, it seems to me that you're the one steeped in hate.
just another anti-semite. nothing new. from the early Egyptians to Hitler to the Arabs and people like you... the Jews have always had to struggle with antisemitism.
i wont be a part of it, but you go right ahead. i'm more than secure in my knowledge of what God expects of Christians when it comes to His elect.

i realize you've got emotional problems, but i'll break it down where even you could understand:

my faith is securely CHRIST CENTERED. i am a CHRISTIAN, not a Jew. i dont follow Jewish laws or customs. i accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, knowing he died on the cross at Calvary as the ultimate sacrifice to cleanse the world of its sins.
HOWEVER, the Bible very clearly says that God will bless those that bless His people. the Bible calls Jews the 'elect' and Gentiles are adopted into that family by 'grace.'
that doesnt mean they're to become Jews. it just means they become God's chosen, as well, when they accept Christ. the Jews are coming later.

as for hating, it seems to me that you're the one steeped in hate.
just another anti-semite. nothing new. from the early Egyptians to Hitler to the Arabs and people like you... the Jews have always had to struggle with antisemitism.
i wont be a part of it, but you go right ahead. i'm more than secure in my knowledge of what God expects of Christians when it comes to His elect.

People like me... anit-semite? Too fuckin funny!

I want you to show me in the Bible where GOD tells his followers to blindly follow anyone. Your religion is a false religion. YOU are the one who hates. Go back and read all your posts about Islam. If they aren't full of hatred then I've never seen real hatred.

But that's alright, Cupcake, you keep being ignorant! I'm the forgiving kind I won't hate on you for making southerners, like myself, look ignorant.

i have no idea why the Jews were singled out, but Jesus was a Jew, this much we know.

and apparently, you've never read the Bible or didnt get what i said earlier. Jesus didnt chide the Jews for not abiding the law. He came to get rid of the law, which is why they turned on him.
as for God making them 'blind' to who Christ was, for a time, that was necessary because they rejected him and the word he was trying to deliver. they didnt believe he was who he said he was.

the Jews havent had it easy. they're not raking in many perks for being the 'elect,' unless you count that part in the Bible where God says His people will have battles, but never lose a war and that anybody that blesses His people, He will bless.
with that, you have to consider all the forces that have come against the Jewish people and the nation of Israel and the eventual outcome. Israel is a tiny little dot in the middle of the Middle East. they're surrounded by people who hate them and have vowed time and again to 'push them into the sea,' yet, they're still there. they've been hit time and again, but they always hit back harder and it drives the liberals nuts that they wont just roll over and let themselves be bombed into oblivion. :Smug:
then think about the US. we've always supported an Israel state and we're the most successful, free nation in the world. we're the last real 'superpower.'

is all this a coincidence? it seems really unlikely.

I will just say, you reach very different conclusions about Jews than I - ecclesiastical reationale notwithstanding. No point in a theological debate, as you believe - I do not. I was just curious as to how or why a non-Jew or Christian defends this peculiar idea about an apprently arbitrarily ordained "chosen" people.

I do think your conclusion about support for Isael being a primary factor in America's global hegemony is a bit of a stretch to say the least. America was well on its way to superpower status, as the crumbling British Empire staggered to the end of WW2, before the Jewish State was "created" in '48. If anything the US's slavish devotion to Israel is a major factor in our being embroiled in this presumably endless "War On Terror" more so than being the source of our national peace and prosperity, or a divine blessing by any measurement!

It should be noted that the majority of Jews in the world live well outside of Israel. Nearly 70% of Jews reside in a place other than the Jewish State - strangely enough, the highest percentage live IN the US - and their political influence and lobbying power is the stuff of Washington legend...which explains a lot more about the US's blind devotion to Israel than prophetic realization.

If anything the US's slavish devotion to Israel is a major factor in our being embroiled in this presumably endless "War On Terror" more so than being the source of our national peace and prosperity, or a divine blessing by any measurement!

Totally agree with this statement. I dont think that the US would be completly out of the crosshairs but I dont think the hatred of the US would be as wide spread

Totally agree with this statement. I dont think that the US would be completly out of the crosshairs but I dont think the hatred of the US would be as wide spread

A valid point. I am definitely not saying all our issues with the Muslim world stem from our overly cozy relationship with Israel. However, this IS a main component of the current quarrel with much of the Muslim world, and to point this out too loudly in America is to be promptly denounced as a "Far Left or Far Right" looney that is a closet "anti-Semite" or something to that effect.

I would suggest that some folks on this board look to some old-school Conservatives(since many here profess to be Conservative politically) and hear what they, rather than this Neocon cabal in power now, has to say about the dangerously incestuous US/Israel pact. I was a Right-Wing warrior long before "W" and his gang came to town and am about as far in my politics from a modern "Liberal" as one can probably be. Still, by the standards of the Hannity/Limbaugh/FNC crowd, I must be a Leftist or "Secular Progressive" or
what have you - not even close boys! There is a legitimate Conservative world outside AM Talk Radio that may surprise some here.

For instance:

http://www.amconmag.com/

I don't fully agree with all their positions personally(most notably the religious angle), but it represents a far more traditional American Conservatism than nearly all of today's more recognized popular pundits and talking heads propound.

I am definitely not saying all our issues with the Muslim world stem from our overly cozy relationship with Israel.

i'd agree with that. not all. the grand majority of our problems with the Muslim world has to do with our not being an Islamic state. they're just doing what their Koran tells them to do. they're going to keep at us until we either convert or die. the support of Israel thing is an afterthought.

i'd agree with that. not all. the grand majority of our problems with the Muslim world has to do with our not being an Islamic state. they're just doing what their Koran tells them to do. they're going to keep at us until we either convert or die. the support of Israel thing is an afterthought.

:lol: :lol: how old are you ???? 12 ?? Is that why The Ottoman Empire, allowed Christians in Europe to worship freely for over 500 years ???? Have you even heard of the Ottomans ??? :)

Where are all these muslims trying to convert us?.....How could you even believe thats reality?

:lol: :lol: how old are you ???? 12 ?? Is that why The Ottoman Empire, allowed Christians in Europe to worship freely for over 500 years ???? Have you even heard of the Ottomans ??? :)

allowed?
heh... where are these Ottomans now?
you've apparently got a slanted view of history [and freedom]. in order for any non-Islamic faith to be 'allowed' to worship in an Islamic territory, they must agree to be treated as lower class. they were forced to pay a heavy tax, and upon presenting that tax payment to the collectors, they were required to undergo some form of humiliation. they werent allowed to dress the same as Muslims, the men had to shave the fronts of their heads, they werent allowed to speak in the presence of Muslims about their faith and if some rowdy Muslims decided to destroy their houses of worship, they werent allowed to rebuild [much like today].

if that's 'freedom' i'd just as soon keep fighting.

and HW, the idea of Muslims wishing to convert us 'under the shadow of the sword' [using words from the Koran] is very much true. i believe it 100% and i dont know if the ignorance is deliberate or not, but denying history and even their own words is what has put us in this precarious position to start with. you cant 'wish' the badness out of somebody. sometimes you've got to face that we have enemies outside the door and either you fight or you give up.
have you purchased your prayer rug, yet?

The point of this should be all 3 major religions have been/are violent towards others, cases in

Christians: Crusades, Witchhunts, etc. The main object of this bias has been against jews, because of the role jews played in Christs execution

Jews: talmud law is rife with passages of intolerance, cruelty, etc some examples are:

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status
Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews
Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary
Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young
A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

At this point in time, the only religion that still openly calls for violence against others is Islam. This is not to say that the other religions are tamer now than in history past but it could be that they are putting a more civilized face to themselves. Up until recent the catholic faith still considered the jews, in semi open fashion "christ killers"

The point of this should be all 3 major religions have been/are violent towards others, cases in

Christians: Crusades, Witchhunts, etc. The main object of this bias has been against jews, because of the role jews played in Christs execution

Jews: talmud law is rife with passages of intolerance, cruelty, etc some examples are:

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status
Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite...the payment is to be in full."

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews
Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

Jews May Lie to Non-Jews
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary
Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young
A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

At this point in time, the only religion that still openly calls for violence against others is Islam. This is not to say that the other religions are tamer now than in history past but it could be that they are putting a more civilized face to themselves. Up until recent the catholic faith still considered the jews, in semi open fashion "christ killers"

you could have shortened that entire post down to the only point that matters:

the only religion that still openly calls for violence against others is Islam.

allowed?
heh... where are these Ottomans now?
you've apparently got a slanted view of history [and freedom]. in order for any non-Islamic faith to be 'allowed' to worship in an Islamic territory, they must agree to be treated as lower class. they were forced to pay a heavy tax, and upon presenting that tax payment to the collectors, they were required to undergo some form of humiliation. they werent allowed to dress the same as Muslims, the men had to shave the fronts of their heads, they werent allowed to speak in the presence of Muslims about their faith and if some rowdy Muslims decided to destroy their houses of worship, they werent allowed to rebuild [much like today].

if that's 'freedom' i'd just as soon keep fighting.

and HW, the idea of Muslims wishing to convert us 'under the shadow of the sword' [using words from the Koran] is very much true. i believe it 100% and i dont know if the ignorance is deliberate or not, but denying history and even their own words is what has put us in this precarious position to start with. you cant 'wish' the badness out of somebody. sometimes you've got to face that we have enemies outside the door and either you fight or you give up.
have you purchased your prayer rug, yet?

I gotta call on your bullshit here.

Is that why the most prosperous people under the Ottomans were The Greeks and the Armenians ??? Many held the highest rank in Government positions. Do you even know that there are more Christian Armenian Churches in Turkey than there are in the whole of Armenia??? Do you know the Orthodox Patriachate is still based in Istanbul ?

IGNORANCE !!!!! :lol:

You are confusing Extreme Islam (an ideology that comes from Wahabism, not the Koran, and stop quoting a book you have never even read) from everyday Muslims who really dont give a shit about what religion you are, they are or what you do. How many "muslims" do you actually Know or met ???

I gotta call on your bullshit here.

Is that why the most prosperous people under the Ottomans were The Greeks and the Armenians ??? Many held the highest rank in Government positions. Do you even know that there are more Christian Armenian Churches in Turkey than there are in the whole of Armenia??? Do you know the Orthodox Patriachate is still based in Istanbul ?

IGNORANCE !!!!! :lol:

You are confusing Extreme Islam (an ideology that comes from Wahabism, not the Koran, and stop quoting a book you have never even read) from everyday Muslims who really dont give a shit about what religion you are, they are or what you do. How many "muslims" do you actually Know or met ???

oh, you poor, brainwashed soul! they've got you!
what color is your prayer rug, as i assume you've already purchased it at your local Suicide-Bombers-R-Us store?

all you did was quote some nice, neat PR quotes, devised by the traitor-left to make it easier for the Islamic hordes to overthrow the Western world.

dont worry about whether i've read the Koran or not [i have]. you should really pick up the occasional newspaper and read what's going on all over the world 'in the name of Islam' every single day and then come back and try to tell me how only Wahabbis promote violence. if that's the case, then all followers of Islam must be of the Wahabbi sect, because with all the terror and death they're creating in the world, i dont see many of the 'other' sects stepping up to decry their actions or try to put a stop to them. if they're not condemning them, they must be condoning the behavior.

oh, you poor, brainwashed soul! they've got you!
what color is your prayer rug, as i assume you've already purchased it at your local Suicide-Bombers-R-Us store?

all you did was quote some nice, neat PR quotes, devised by the traitor-left to make it easier for the Islamic hordes to overthrow the Western world.

dont worry about whether i've read the Koran or not [i have]. you should really pick up the occasional newspaper and read what's going on all over the world 'in the name of Islam' every single day and then come back and try to tell me how only Wahabbis promote violence. if that's the case, then all followers of Islam must be of the Wahabbi sect, because with all the terror and death they're creating in the world, i dont see many of the 'other' sects stepping up to decry their actions or try to put a stop to them. if they're not condemning them, they must be condoning the behavior.

So what your saying is that EVERY Muslim in the world goes along with the Terror and death ??? :ill: Decrying ?????, many of these people dont even have free speech in their countries, they cant even decry their own governments let alone whats happening half way across the world !!!

IM BRAINWASHED ?????.. Listen to the David Duke crap comin out of your keyboard, Hows your white sheets ??? you got your rope ready for this weekend ??

So like i said how many people of Muslim origin do you know ? or have you conversed with ??

I come from a very diverse part of the UK, ive got Muslim friends in over here that drink with the best of them, party with the best of them and are good freedom loving people, they are very moderate, of course there are the total savages who are blowing up trains (of which i was nearly in one), but to blame an entire race of people for it is nuts !! it makes you no better than the Islamic extremists.

Ask yourself this, Why was The USA was arming the Mujahudin in Afghanistan against the Russians ???? !!! YOU WERE ALLIES !!!!! Most Americans probably Didnt even know what a Muslim was During the Cold War !!!! And if they did they would have said "Hey those are the poor people being killed by the Nasty inhuman Commies!" Ring a bell ??

So what your saying is that EVERY Muslim in the world goes along with the Terror and death ??? :ill: Decrying ?????, many of these people dont even have free speech in their countries, they cant even decry their own governments let alone whats happening half way across the world !!!

IM BRAINWASHED ?????.. Listen to the David Duke crap comin out of your keyboard, Hows your white sheets ??? you got your rope ready for this weekend ??

So like i said how many people of Muslim origin do you know ? or have you conversed with ??

I come from a very diverse part of the UK, ive got Muslim friends in over here that drink with the best of them, party with the best of them and are good freedom loving people, they are very moderate, of course there are the total savages who are blowing up trains (of which i was nearly in one), but to blame an entire race of people for it is nuts !! it makes you no better than the Islamic extremists.

Ask yourself this, Why was The USA was arming the Mujahudin in Afghanistan against the Russians ???? !!! YOU WERE ALLIES !!!!! Most Americans probably Didnt even know what a Muslim was During the Cold War !!!! And if they did they would have said "Hey those are the poor people being killed by the Nasty inhuman Commies!" Ring a bell ??

i weep for you.

we armed the Mujahudin against Russia at that time because the advance of communism was our main concern... not Islamic terrorism.
apples and oranges. you're comparing one point in history with the present. situations change and that's what's happened.

as for those Muslim drinking buddies of yours, have they spoken out against the 'extremists' who have supposedly hijacked their religion?
if they have. good for them. if not, watch your back and wear high, kevlar collars.