more proof that George Bush is a fucking idiot, not that he NEEDS more proof

Gore never said any such thing. As a senator, he wrote the bill that funded the development of the Internet by US scientists; during the 2000 campaign, he mentioned that fact. FOX News took his quotes out of context and presented it as "Al Gore says he invented the Internet." The rest of the major news media reported this without bothering to check facts. That happens a lot...remember Paul Wellstone's funeral and how "the Democrats turned it into a partisan political rally"? Ask someone who was actually there what happened.

Pyrus said:
Gore never said any such thing. As a senator, he wrote the bill that funded the development of the Internet by US scientists; during the 2000 campaign, he mentioned that fact. FOX News took his quotes out of context and presented it as "Al Gore says he invented the Internet." The rest of the major news media reported this without bothering to check facts. That happens a lot...remember Paul Wellstone's funeral and how "the Democrats turned it into a partisan political rally"? Ask someone who was actually there what happened.
[font=arial, helvetica][size=-1] "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet" Gore said when asked to cite accomplishments that separate him from another Democratic presidential hopeful, former Sen. Bill Bradley of New Jersey, during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN on March 9, 1999[/size][/font]

Al Gore did nothing but lie and say stupid things in office...

Let's not bring Internet history into it either... (arpanet, tcp/ip, mae-east/west, the addictions of commercial hosts, etc)

ARPAnet was already connected through radio and sattellites as well as to a majority of Universities and government facilities using TCP/IP by the time he took office as a represenative in 1977.

xeno, you're an asshole. Why do you make it a point to bash them because their views aren't yours? You sound like my Christian ass of an uncle.

NoLordy Capone said:
xeno, you're an asshole. Why do you make it a point to bash them because their views aren't yours? You sound like my Christian ass of an uncle.
:err:

I'm merely sticking up for the side that is being bashed. Thank you for condemning me with the same thoughtless hatred that any other typical leftist would. :p

I am neither religious or republican. :loco:

yah so that quote was from george bush senior in chicago in 1987 whil he was vice president and campaigning for his presedancyl. but i'm sure that georgre bush junior believes it as well, seeing as he's some kind of zionist christian psychopath.

in conclusion: everyone should watch The Corporation.

xenophobe said:
:err:

I'm merely sticking up for the side that is being bashed. Thank you for condemning me with the same thoughtless hatred that any other typical leftist would. :p

I am neither religious or republican. :loco:

is it hypocritical to condemn someone for doing exactly what you're doing while you condemn them?

"...same thoughtless hatred that any other typical leftist would." way to stereotype, dude. kind of thoughtless, no?

Me leftist? You'd best be jesting. I am right nor left. You just don't like that someone isn't afraid to state they don't always agree with you. I also don't recall bashing republicans, I recall bashing Bush. He's in a sclass of his own.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
"I don't know that Atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God. "
George Bush

UH OH...
he just lost bozzys vote... hahahaha