More questions for Kristian

robert webster

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2008
Hey Kristian, was just wondering if you have listened to any Nevermore?
Jeff Loomis is just about the only guitarist i've heard that come anywhere near you, thought you might want to check them out if not i reccomend the song 'engines of hate', got an awesome solo.

Can't wait for the new album, glad to hear your recording soon, get it done so i can enjoy it.

take it easy

Re: Loomis
Sure, I have all the NM albums. He´s a monster player, he can play stuff I will never be able to do. Great picking and sweeping. Totallt scary. And he´s a really really nice guy on top of that :)
I hate him!!!!! ;-p *JOKE!!!!!!*

Re: Demonoid album
They´ve got it mixed up. We´re entring the studio then to record drums for the new one.

Cheers guys, thanks for the interest!
/kristian

On his MySpace site, Petter (ex-Therion) said that a colaboration between you, him and Johan is possible (I can`t remember the exact words). what do you say about that? And if it is true, can Mats Leven be inclueded in that project? `cause that will be like.... :OMG: :worship:

Hehe yes, me Petter and Johan will absolutely continue making music together. If fact, we´re meeting next week to see which direction we want to go in, listen to demosongs and get drunk :)
About Mats: If he wants to be a part of this then he is more than welcome. We´ll see what happens....

great. I can't wait to hear the new demonoalbum :)

Kristian, is it still possible to set up an interview? august? :)

Re: Interview
Everything happening AFTER May 19th is ok :) Just send me the questions and ill try to get them back to you sometime in June. Ok?

Cheers!

I didn't find any "hello, I'm the newbie" topic, and I was too lazy to create it so I'll say it here.
Hello!...I'm the newbie.

I've a fan of the Niemann brothers since they started playing for Therion, and become interested in Demonoid because of that. Riders of the Apocalypse blowed my mind and turned for weeks in my stereo, and now, I'm eagerly waiting to see what's next.
Happy to be here, and more than happy if some time, somewhere I get to see Demonoid live.

Cheers!
Al.o_O