More Random Stuff

0b94270e7b0f372e2c88460df4825883o.jpg

When Jews start believing in Jesus...... Isn't that one of the last signs before the Rapture?

Well he DID exist, that's not even in question. That's just history. But yeah who knows if he had special mutant powers like the bible says he did?

Anyway, thanks for taking away my stab at your people by pointing out my incorrect wording. Why don't you go control the media or something?!

I miss you!

Sorry about my last post, sort of...

After drinking beer all night, doing 3 different kinds of shots (several times), and getting spanked with a wooden sign, I was a little excited. Those prank calls were still kick ass though. I like the RAALLLWWWLLLALLL at the end of the Arnold call.

Anyway, tonight there's a new one, and I think this sound board has infinite potential...

CHRIS HANSEN...

"My tongue, all OVER your BODY, LAUGH OUT LOUD, Tom, 27 ahhennn."

"Why don't you sit, - OVER there."

dethklok.jpg

Here's something I caught in a Metalocalypse episode. It makes more sense if you saw the whole thing, but this flashes by in a second during the credits. The top got cut off, it was just a picture of Dethklok and it said "Quintuple Platinum".

Thought it was funny. "You don't like it, kiss muh ASS you don't like it!"

Well he DID exist, that's not even in question. That's just history. But yeah who knows if he had special mutant powers like the bible says he did?

Anyway, thanks for taking away my stab at your people by pointing out my incorrect wording. Why don't you go control the media or something?!

I miss you!

I miss you too man.. when is the whole crew getting together? I won't be available this saturday, but whose down for chillin in the home town on friday?

I used to quote that all the time until a chick pointed out something peculiar with the formula.. the premise "that girls require time and money" is actually expressed in symbolic math as girls = time + money not as girls = time x money

because the premise is incorrect, the line that girls = money^2 is an incorrect deduction and so is the conclusion :Smug:.

don't worry though.. i have my best minds working on a replacement formula

I used to quote that all the time until a chick pointed out something peculiar with the formula.. the premise "that girls require time and money" is actually expressed in symbolic math as girls = time + money not as girls = time x money

because the premise is incorrect, the line that girls = money^2 is an incorrect deduction and so is the conclusion :Smug:.

don't worry though.. i have my best minds working on a replacement formula

You're right. "Time AND money" would be "Time + money". Whatever... "Women... they smell nice... but they are soul murderers."

I just saw the new Nerd video. He made an Arnold reference! First Dethklok did Arnold, then Ventrilo Harassment did the Nerd, now this? The apocalypse is surely coming...