YouTube Vids

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
I figured we could start a thread just for the stupid/crazy/amazing/nasty/funny stuff that we have been finding on youtube....

Here is my first contribution - I am sure some of you have seen it, but it still gets me every time!

Last edited by a moderator:
A 3 minute tribute to idiots. I'm sorry to see puke drink did not make the final cut :puke: :kickass:

Old 20/20 report on "heavy metal!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :heh:

"lyrics obsesed with sex, satanism, and even suicide".
I'm pretty sure thats what shakespeare was all about. Hamlet and Othelo ends with everyone being murdered. Romeo and Juliet was about 2 fourteen year-olds that kill themselves after knowing eachother for only three days. and thats required reading in high school.

I'm pretty sure thats what shakespeare was all about. Hamlet and Othelo ends with everyone being murdered. Romeo and Juliet was about 2 fourteen year-olds that kill themselves after knowing eachother for only three days. and thats required reading in high school.

doty just pwned 20/20

OMG! romeo and juliet were SO emo!:cry:

nice pwnage!