Get Shpongled: Kevin's Ultimate Chillout/Ambient Recommendations Thread

Good work Max, you got a job since this last post :lol:

Anyways, this new Kuba album is the shit. It's called Bringing It All Back Home. Just like the Bob Dylan album. Weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yes, I love Kuba... Usually one of the last songs I listen to at the end of my night is always a Kuba song. Any links to download it? I haven't had any luck yet.

Rad, both of those are really good! The second one reminds me a lot of Infected Mushroom. Not a bad thing!

This is an instrumental rap song that someone was playing on the stereo at jiu-jitsu the other day. I love the beats.

And even the version with lyrics is awesome. Earth people, I was born on jupiter!

kool keith is the goat.

in my top five all time easily.

we is actually crazy though and puts out a lot of garbage so don't download blindly.

here's an interview in which he discusses seltzer water.

check out Deltron 3030 if you like these beats. that's dan the automator on the beats and deltron is a full album with del tha funky homosapien

been enjoying the fuck out of this new bonobo album

This Deltron shit is dope. Azal, you and my friend from jj could probably talk good hip-hop over brews all night long.

anyone check the new flying lotus album??

really good stuff, lots of cool combinations of sampling and live instrumentation.

Just wanted to say we bumped this whole album camping a couple weeks ago and it was PERFECT. Really awesome shit here, I think I'm probably going to have to buy this one.