More Random Stuff

im sure some of u have seen this but random non the less.

gillian from snatcher - harrison ford from blade runner
gillian_harrison.jpg

Michael Biehn from the terminator - Snake from Metal Gear
mg_terminator.jpg

Policenauts - Lethal wepon
policenauts_mel.jpg

Bayou billy - crocodile dundee
bayou_dundee.jpg

Big boss from mgs - connery
bigboss_connery.jpg

Yea Bladerunner and Snatchers practically have the same plot. Snatchers is based off of Bladerunner pretty much and Bladerunner is The book "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep". I went on this huge thing with Do Androids Dream of Electric sheep. Im surprised you've never heard me bring up the whole Snatchers, Bladrunner and Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep thing before.

yea im pretty sure you did but i dont think u metioned the "do androids dream of electric sheep" thing!

ohh and are all these games Konami? because if they are thats would be a strange coincidence!!??

they're all Kojima games. execpt for that bayou billy one... but I think you knew that. actually... the nes metal gear wasnt made by kojima. so I guess that one doesnt really count. the original metal gear was on the msx

and yea the guy who wrote (phillip k. dick) Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep wrote alot of books that became movies and stuff. The movies always suck though.. I think bladerunner sucks personally. The book rules though. he wrote:

Minority report
A scanner Darkly
Androids (bladerunner)
Total Recall

infact a weird trend with his books that get turned into movies... The Movie counter parts seem to have way more action in them than the original book... I guess thats not that odd.

edit:

Blade Runner (1982)
Based on "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"

Screamers (1995)
Based on "Second Variety"

Total Recall (1990)
Based on "We Can Remember It For You Wholesale"

Confessions d'un Barjo (French, 1992)
Based on "Confessions of a Crap Artist"

Impostor (2001)
Based on "Impostor."

Minority Report (2002)
Based on "The Minority Report."

Paycheck (December 25, 2003)
Based on "Paycheck."

A Scanner Darkly (July 7, 2006)
Based on "A Scanner Darkly"

Next (April 27, 2007)
Based on "The Golden Man"

due I remember bayou billy! I still have it some where! I used to love that corny ass game hahaha.

awww the jeep level - it's all coming back to me! And the cheesey intro where the guy said "THE ADVENTURES of BAYOU BILLY!" But it was all hard to understand, almost as bad as "MICHAEL!"

I learned something today.

The Brits call "quotations" "Inverted Commas"

I learned something today.

I just found out I have TF2 stuff in my Garrys Mod. I made this:

I call it "spys not so lucky day". bear is probably the only person who will find this humorous. luis too.

spysnotsoluckydayaz0.jpg

I actually made it my wallpaper on my desktop. Bear, have any requests?

It was really hard to get them to hold the axes the way i wanted. didnt turn out perfect.. but its ok. I think the body parts adds a nice touch:

spybrutallity2.jpg

I took 1 spy out of this one. I think it looks a little better:

3bitch.jpg