More Seattle Snow! (Pictures)

:lol: Just remember not to burn them inside :Smug: . My neighbor was telling me similar horror stories about getting home, he made it farther than most people in SUVs did and he drives a little sports car. My sister and I still had to go pick him up because he couldn't get up the hill but he did pretty good. I was lucky and didn't have to go anywhere today since my truck wasn't running this morning. Of course it's running now so I can go have fun tomorrow. Maybe I'll go make some money and pull people out of ditches. :heh:

Usually we get tons of snow here by this time...tons...but this year not a single flake. It's actually quite warm outside...around 35-40 at night at the coldest and 50-55 during the day. Crazy.

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!
It's not fair, I was waiting for snow all year long, and this winter in the east coast blows!!!

Oh, I love pictures of animals in general. but especially in the snow :)
It's so cute to see their faces when they see snow.

Cute dogs!
and awesome black cat!

:)

OMG, they were everywhere, and even Metro busses -- it was like some freaky horror film. And just, btw, what kind of a MORON do you have to be, to spin out over and over and over and over on the same damn street as me and my Prius, when you're driving Jimmy? I'm just curious, 'cause I had a LOT of time to contemplate that question, and I still don't have an answer.

We Seattlites can't drive in the snow.

Sledding!
102_2327.jpg

102_2330.jpg

102_2325.jpg

Todd (the cat) is still not so sure about going outside, he was out for an hour or so earlier but would just jump over the snow and go under chairs and stuff.
102_2341.jpg

102_2339.jpg

I was going to take pictures today, but I was too busy stressing about finding the motivation to make it to work. I finally decided to hop in the Sucof/Suckoff (Focus) and make my way up the giant, ice infested hill that leads out of my neighborhood.

I should have taken pictures though. :cry:

My boss told me not to bother coming into work today, so I went on a big walk and took pictures instead. I'm working on them now... thread coming soon!

This talk about snow is making me so anxious!
We're getting the leftovers of some arctic storm during the next few days, and we'll be experiencing the coldest temps in 8 years!

*polishes toboggan with non-caloric silicon-based kitchen lubricant*
And 10 points to anyone who knows what movie that's from :D

Christmas Vacation!

Clark: Burn some dust here. Eat my rubber.
Rusty : Dad, I think you mean burn rubber and eat my dust.
Clark: Whatever, Russ. Whatever.

Reactions: Bacchante
[as an entourage of suits - lead by Clark's boss - passes by single file]
Clark: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass. Kiss his ass. Kiss your ass. Happy Hanukkah.

One of my favorite holiday movies! :lol:

Add: I think Carrie needs to post pictures of Tink and Star in the snow :D
LOL -- I could never deny such a request!

Julie (their dog walker) had taken them to the park that day for the first time in several weeks, so they were just pooped! I didn't get home until after 9PM and they almost didn't get up to greet me. The barely played at all. It's sad, cause I know they love snow, but I'm just not surprised. Star also had a broken nail, so he's a little cautious. Anyway, here's the couple pics I did get:

Just warming up, and checking it out -- Starbreaker

startiredsnow1-07.jpg

And Tinker eating the snow
tinkertiredsnow1-07.jpg

A little bit of playing
tinkstartiredsnow1-07.jpg

I have NO clue where this lighting effect came from, but it's kinda cool:
startinktiredsnow1-07-2.jpg

That's all the kids would give me, though Tink ate a lot of snow. I took a couple other random pix, but I have'nt hosted them anywhere, yet, so I'll have to post those later.