p1010004zc9.jpg

p1010021ta8.jpg

p1010051ms0.jpg

p1010088xm7.jpg

p1010097el9.jpg

p1010064vq3.jpg

SSJ4SephirothX said:
I think you mean me?

No. I took them with a horrible fucking camera.
yeah yer sephie guy...
im sorry...but yeah those pics...bad...what kind of camera were you using? taking some of Stephs tips may help but it does help to know what shes talking about...

Super Mahrio said:
yeah yer sephie guy...
im sorry...but yeah those pics...bad...what kind of camera were you using? taking some of Stephs tips may help but it does help to know what shes talking about...

It was with an HP digital camera. Kind of a piece of shit compared to newer digital cameras.

@MetalSteph: Thanks for the advice. I'll definetly remember to play around the shutter speeds and such next time I take pictures at a show. I didn't know about that kind of stuff.

I was under the impression that we weren't aloud to bring cameras in, otherwise I would have done some photography. I even brought some of my photography equipment. :(

AnvilSnake said:
I was under the impression that we weren't aloud to bring cameras in, otherwise I would have done some photography. I even brought some of my photography equipment. :(

That would have been fucking awesome. A lot of places around here don't really care if you bring cameras anymore. Some places don't like flash photography when others don't care. I think one reason why venues don't neccessarily care about the use of cameras is because that practically every cell phone nowadays has a camera.

My camera would have probably been crushed anyway... I was front row with about 5 big guys behind me tryin' to get upfront. I don't think I would have wanted to risk it.

ahhh finally some pictures!
Good good :)
I also like to state for the record that Kevin sent me an awesome shot to my cellphone :) - (thanks a billion Kev kev!)
Post more! Will... Dan.... Tyler.... whats up?!?!?! :guh: