Yea, Seattle show pictures.....

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
First of all, I shake slightly. Uncontrollably, actually. I can't hold a camera still for shit normally plus, people bumping into me doesn't really help.

I was up above in the bar area (and no, I didn't have a single drink so I can't blame in on the booze) with a pretty good view. Actually, one of the best views. I was in the left corner of the bar area and people kept on barging into me trying to steal my fucking spot that I stood at for five hours straight. I could see just fine but unfortunetly, the pictures didn't turn out great. They are blurry from movement but hey, I tried. Here are a few that I picked out as the best few. I hope someone got better pictures than me.

Also:
@MetalSteph: Did you really call Warrel in the middle of the show? :lol: That was pretty funny when he took the call.

@Will: Sorry I didn't call you man. I was going to call you when I got to the venue but I forgot to grab your number before I left the house. I think I saw you. I was the douchebag wearing all black aside from the little red embroided Guitar Center logo above the shit pocket with the WoPish, messy looking semi long hair. If you remember my goofy ass from the pic I had in my signature with me and Cristina Scabbia, the one I accidently blocked my face in, you can still tell the hair.

@Warrel: Dude.....fucking badass shirt. Dethklok! We will make everything metal! I tried yelling "Duncun Hills", "Who wants some coffee" and "More cowbell" but I don't think you heard me.

Anyways, onward with the poor photography! (Which is why I'll remain a musician)

Edit: Took all of the pictures down since all I got were negative replies and not one "Nice try" from people who didn't even try themselves. Suck on my tralala!

Chris looks in one of the pictures like he has big boobs. I mean for one sec i thought who is that chick playing with nevermore, but it was chris.

:lol::lol::lol:

shit, they're all gonna die in seven days...

anyhow, glad all of you (motheringfucking shitback cocksuckers) had such a great time at the show (that i wasn't able to go to because i'm in a catholic school in pittsburgh ... not even finding lesbians)! It looked awesome! (fuck you all ... especially Dan, if he was a woman)

Hah, well, i got to hear about 15 min of the insanity over the phone, so i dont feel as left out :kickass:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
First of all, I shake slightly. Uncontrollably, actually. I can't hold a camera still for shit normally plus, people bumping into me doesn't really help.

First off, those are the worst pix I've ever seen. Next time I'm in Seattle I'm giving you a photo lesson. Here's your first one...those photos aren't blury because you shake, they're blury cause the camera film speed (ISO) was set to low. IF you can change it to the highest number possible, that will help you a bit. 2nd tip, if it was your hand shaking, why don't you just put the camera on the edge of the railing? Isn't that where you were stading? The wall acts as a tripod. 3rd tip, if you can change the shutter speed to at least 1/60 or 1/125, that will help. If there's bad light, your photos may be a bit dark, but it's easier to lighten a photo in photoshop than to try to sharpen a blurry one.

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Also:
@MetalSteph: Did you really call Warrel in the middle of the show? :lol: That was pretty funny when he took the call.

Since I couldn't go to the show, it was the least he could do. Will is so jealous right now.

I think I was able to decipher some of your photos. Bad pix are always better than no pictures.

#1 - You met up with Van for his daily pancake breakfast?

van.jpg

#3 You have some fond affection for WD's lack o booty
wdass.jpg

Loomis plays so fucking fast that he's now been reduced to looking like a comet with arms. I wonder if he looks like that when masturbating too?
loomis.jpg

Oh shit........someone made Chris angry. Didn't he tell you "You wouldn't like me when I get angry" Run kids, it's the Incredible Hulk.
hulk.jpg

Now Jimmy, we talked about this... short sleeve shirt when you're standing next to WD....make jimmy look buff.....short sleeve shirt when you're standing next to Chris make jimmy look scared. :loco:
jim.jpg

Change that fucking shirt already!!! I will steal it, oh yes I will.
dethklock.jpg

The least worst photo in the bunch. Looks like your flash was on, so it quickened your shutter speed. It's dark cause a little flash isn't going to work from that far away, but at least it's not all blurred.

band1.jpg

Ha ha Seattle weenies... I get to see them tomorrow and your show is over.

MetalSteph said:
First off, those are the worst pix I've ever seen. Next time I'm in Seattle I'm giving you a photo lesson. Here's your first one...those photos aren't blury because you shake, they're blury cause the camera film speed (ISO) was set to low. IF you can change it to the highest number possible, that will help you a bit. 2nd tip, if it was your hand shaking, why don't you just put the camera on the edge of the railing? Isn't that where you were stading? The wall acts as a tripod. 3rd tip, if you can change the shutter speed to at least 1/60 or 1/125, that will help. If there's bad light, your photos may be a bit dark, but it's easier to lighten a photo in photoshop than to try to sharpen a blurry one.

Since I couldn't go to the show, it was the least he could do. Will is so jealous right now.

Wait'l you see my oogly pics too...must have been those automated lights ;)
BTW- I caught a good one of Warrel taking that call. post later

MetalSteph said:

Like I said, I'm not a photographer. I don't know shit about cameras ie shutter speeds and such. Can't blame me for trying.

I don't see me... I"m one guy down from Will in the front row...

But those pictures lick hairy ball sack, so I'll wait to see some good ones.

MetalSteph said:
I think I was able to decipher some of your photos. Bad pix are always better than no pictures.

The least worst photo in the bunch. Looks like your flash was on, so it quickened your shutter speed. It's dark cause a little flash isn't going to work from that far away, but at least it's not all blurred.

I like them blurry...it doesn't catch my lack of hair ;)