Morrigan

What do you think is thier best album?

• Total voters

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Why do I not hear more about this band? I only checked them out after hearing about them a bare few times on this board. Fuck I'm glad I did.

So far, I've only heard Enter The Sea of Flames all the way through and I have to say, if the rest of their albums keep up this level of quality, they may become one of my favorite bands.

Anyway, while I'm at it, here is a poll to sate some of my curiosity about this band.

They got hyped loads on UM about the time Celts came out. I've not listened to them for a while, but I remember them being pretty good, Celts in particular. I shall listen to them again posthaste.

EtSoF and Celts are pretty much tied, but I heard EtSoF first so....

Excellent band. PWD isn't near as good IMO, being more thrashy black metal and lackng the epic feel from the latter two.

Still can't wait until Mayhemic Truth is re-released. WTF is the hold up?

Thanatopsis123 said:
And has anybody heard their early stuff under the name Mayhemic Truth? Is it any good?

super duper out of print. being re-released on I Hate Records any time now.

I have Enter... and Plague... and while I don't listen to them often I sure do enjoy them. Good stuff. I'm sure Celts would be worth picking up...

wait. so Thanatopsis find Bathory mediocre and yet loves Morrigan? Morrigan is simply Bathory with harsh vocals, and some black metal. Interesting.

J. said:
wait. so Thanatopsis find Bathory mediocre and yet loves Morrigan? Morrigan is simply Bathory with harsh vocals, and some black metal. Interesting.

o_O HOT DOG! I need to get me some of this!!!

030625-yatta.jpg

I just got this email about I Hate Records' re-release of the Mayhemic Truth album.

Ola from I Hate said:
We are sorry that this release has been so delayed, and belive it or not we're not to blame, it's other circumstances that are causing the delay... I will not go into them though. We have no release date yet, but the record will most likely be out in the middle of summer. The End will distribute the CD in the U.S, along with some other smaller distro's. Please bear with us and check our site for updates, thanx for showing interest

So how does the rest of the discography compare to "Enter..."? Because this fucking rules and I've needed some more for a while.

Greatest Bathory-worship band?