Morristown show

ellassar2k5

New Metal Member
Mar 25, 2005
Just FYI for the NJ show. I'm heading down to the show from southern NH and called Double D's where the show is. This place only holds 300 people!! They said they have received lots of phone calls and people are coming from all over the place for this show. If you're planning on going, you might not want to wait long to get your seats.

See you there!!

I plan to be there.
Double D's is a big entertainment complex.
Accented by its name.
Yes, It's a stripjoint.
Topless place on one side, concert hall on the other.
Concert side stands 400 plus maybe 50 seats on the balcony.
Recent gigs are Quiet Riot who sellout every few months as a homecrowd favorite including a sellout the night after the Rhode Island disaster with Great White. DDs routinely hosts a packed house for Twisted Sister touring locally as Bent Brother. Radios WDHA-NJ105.9 and WSOU NJ89.5FM usually have reporters hanging out interviewing the audience and the band.
DD's is ready for Saxon. So I hear that it is close to sellout so walkup tix are not guaranteed. I have mine..... Who wants to flag me down for a Bodington? I'll be the 40 year old in a Saxon shirt at the bar. So what. So will you all and the band will be older. We're all in this together blokes! If im not there the find me under the lap of some one half my age on the other side of the venue..... after the show...eheheheh

mveneck said:
If im not there the find me under the lap of some one half my age on the other side of the venue..... after the show...eheheheh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We all look forward to hearing how the Saxon gig goes MV and I'm sure there's a few pervs on here that just canny wait to hear exactly what you get up to after the concert lol.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with a 40 year old in a Saxon tshirt - in fact I think thats a beautiful sight - and it should be made compulsory that as soon as you reach the big FOUR OH, you must wear a Saxon tshirt every day for the rest of your life.

To Saxonfan from Chicago -
Surf over to the club website and get their phone number.
I'm sure you can get tix by phone and held at the door.
http://www.doubleds-morristown.com/

Angelwich - I actually don't like the "gentlemen's lounge" scene. OK, maybe a quick look since its right there, but I dont plan to patronize it..... I said maybe!
-MV

Believe it or not, they are also available at TicketMaster for those of you who like to purchase on-line. Plus, the opening show the day before in Allentown, PA is only about 90 miles away. Two Saxon shows in two days?! I'll be at both for sure:

:headbang:

I bought the tickets for a buddy of mine and myself at DD's. While I was asking for the person in charge of selling the tickets I could see some impressive chicks passing by... I think I'll stay in the place for a little long after the show... :loco:

Cruzado said:
I bought the tickets for a buddy of mine and myself at DD's. While I was asking for the person in charge of selling the tickets I could see some impressive chicks passing by... I think I'll stay in the place for a little long after the show... :loco:
they open up at 12 noon. I think I might go a bit earlier and stay a bit late? :loco: :loco:

Cruzado said:

Bring alot of cash!

don`t waste your money on a bunch of slutty broads sitting on your lap. Save it for beer/food. These broads have absolutely NO interest in you what-so-ever, no matter how flattering they may be. They only want your money, but I`m sure you already know this. :)

I usually tell them to fuck off. My hard earned cash is for me. :D

Heavy Mettle said:
You can call here and charge or stop in
ask for leslie
Double D's Entertainment Complex
4 John Street
Morristown, NJ 07962
http://www.DoubleDs.tv
973-326-9554

I paid only $20.00 for my ticket:cool: I drove over,picked it up and checked out the stage \m/ gonna be fun!

See you there! is this part II of the Y&T meetup? :D

I'll be seeing them a day earlier then you though :D

I'm heading to Allentown, PA :cool:

I'm NOT going to post the setlist though!

RayNJ said:
don`t waste your money on a bunch of slutty broads sitting on your lap. Save it for beer/food. These broads have absolutely NO interest in you what-so-ever, no matter how flattering they may be. They only want your money, but I`m sure you already know this. :)

I usually tell them to fuck off. My hard earned cash is for me. :D

I agree.If they want my money,they better be handing me a beer! "WE CAME HERE TO ROCK" not get hosed!

Has anyone heard of this show getting cancelled? I keep reading they are going to cancel the US tour. If anyone calls DD's or finds something out, please post asap, I have a hotel for a couple of nights and will cancel if there is no show. I'm going to call today myself and see what they say at DD's.

ellassar2k5 said:
Has anyone heard of this show getting cancelled? I keep reading they are going to cancel the US tour. If anyone calls DD's or finds something out, please post asap, I have a hotel for a couple of nights and will cancel if there is no show. I'm going to call today myself and see what they say at DD's.

I went there 2 days ago and picked up my ticket, a flyer AND checked out the stage:cool:

I think it's a go for sure and if not? i'm seeing them on Fri. in PA as well:tickled: :D

Golden_Goose said:
I went there 2 days ago and picked up my ticket, a flyer AND checked out the stage:cool:

I think it's a go for sure and if not? i'm seeing them on Fri. in PA as well:tickled: :D

Yeah, me too (if they finally play).