Most Anticipated of 2002?

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
IMO 2k2 is going to be a big year for metal, and im looking forward to it. What are your top cds your looking forward too?

For me:

1. In Flames - Untitled as of Yet
2. Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos
3. Dark Tranquillity - UAoY
4. Sinergy - Suicide by my Side
5. Dimension Zero - Silent Night Fever
6. Children of Bodom - Possibility of a new CD....
7. Vintersorg - Visions from the Spiral Generator

The next one by Dark Tranquillity, of course.
Haven was a great album, one of the best they've made, so I'm damn curious what the next step of their musical maturation will be.

And I'd be curious to listen what Tricky will be producing next year. Blowback was an interesting album, even if not as beautiful as Nearly God or Maximquaye...

I wish Massive Attack came back with some new album :cry:. Protection and Mezzanine were simply splendid.

Dark Tranquillity - United Apes of Yesterday? :err:

Opeth - Whatever that double CD will be called (hopefully it will be released next year).

Also, hopefully something from The Sins of Thy Beloved.

Ehh... can't actually think of anything else right now. Let's just wait and see.

-Villain

Metallica..but I seriously dought that they will come out with something good. If it´s like I dissapear I`m gonna cry.

I'm looking forward to new albums from

Tiamat
The Haunted
CONSTRUCDEAD
Terror 2000
Dark Tranquillity
and I hope that the new Opeth will be better than their last one (I didn't like BWP...didn't even buy it)

Vintersorg
BLind Guardian
Opeth
Dark tranquillity
Rhapsody,s newest

Hopefully 2002 would be as good as 2001 in metal!! :D

Originally posted by leffe
Metallica..but I seriously dought that they will come out with something good. If it´s like I dissapear I`m gonna cry.

It was a damn soundtrack! Why ppl always talk about it as if it's what Metallica sound like in 2000+? Anyway the new album is going to take a looooong time.. they had a lot of problems recently (with Jaymz and Jason). I look pretty forward to it though.. and the upcoming tour :)
Opeth's double cd is on top of my list.. then comes DT..

oui avant-garde a chance! what a play on words if i remember it correctly. still, atlantis is right (and sunken. hoho! oh my god i better stop making jokes NOW)

OPETH??? DOUBLE???????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sob*
*giggle*
*sob*

oh, new dt, of course.

Originally posted by leffe

actaully i heard kirk say it will be like it. i don't know, fuck. i'm having faith in this though.

2002 is a big year for me. driver permit too, but it's not like i'll be able to afford an auto. hopefully me getting of my lazy ass of and ge good grade for my parent will threaten to murder me if they find out about my grade.

i'm looking forward to:
dt
opeth
november's doom

there's also that olympic thing. which my 19 year old brother though the audi is the olympic car becuz of the logo.

i'm also looking forward to the 70th 24 hours of le mans, and hopefully porsche will some out with a new lmp900 class car for the race. argh dammit, i have no more cable, i need speedvision. they are going to show the race 24/24. i wanna see and record it. dammit i'm screw.

this year is teh most boring year i ever lived in my life. today in school i put 1999 in my paper. i have a good felling about next year. i'm pretty sure everyone in this board ignore me no matter what happen. so if you just read what i wrote, thank you. good night.