Most evil band?

NineFeetUnderground said:
this thread is like watching the old couple at the grocery store arguing for 15 minutes over a 10 cent price difference on a can of yams. jesus christ, you bunch of children....

:lol:

Yet another epic burn handed down by NFU. That actually IS what this is like. Except... probably with more profanity :p.

If people would stop being so horrendously pathetic, they might stop getting pwned. :rolleyes:

Bands aren't evil. Well, the music they make can never make them evil.

I would say that Dissection are the most evil band, because of Jons hideous crime, and his complete lack of repentance. And also, their bass player said something about 'recruiting young people to join their movement'. So, I reckon they're a pretty evil band, but like I say, evil has nothing to do with music. Just bad people.

Liquid Diamonds said:
Bands aren't eveil. Well, the music they make can never make them evil.

I would say that Dissection are the most evil band, because of Jons hideous crime, and his complete lack of repentance. And also, their bass player said something about 'recruiting young people to join their movement'. So, I reckon they're a pretty evil band, but like I say, evil has nothing to do with music. Just bad people.

There's a difference between being evil and being a cunt. And most of the Black Metal crowd who got that deep into the scene are just cunts.

There aren't really any evil bands, in the sense that like Emperor Palpetine or Sauron was evil.

nkotb.jpg