Most Mesmerizing CD

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
What's the most mesmerizing cd you own? I would have to say either Blackwater Park or Scenes from a Memory. It seems like every time I listen to them, I listen to them all the way through and just fade away into a dream world. It's great when it ends and you wake up, then a few minutes or hours later you hear the whole thing play in your head again and realize, "Goddamn, this cd fucking kills."

That would be THRESHOLD 2002. Blows BOLTHROWER 2002 away now.

I love Megadeth-Killing is My Business but I have never found thrash metal mesmerizing. That's why it's cool to talk about this, everyone has different opinions and it's always great to see what someone else thinks is mesmerizing compared to you think.

Id have to say the most Mesmerizing cds i listen to are : any Opeth Cd, Peace Sells...But Whos Buying by Megadeth or Dead Heart. As for others Porcupine Tree and Camel rate up there too for the Progressive type.

Originally posted by Lord of Metal
What's the most mesmerizing cd you own? I would have to say either Blackwater Park or Scenes from a Memory. It seems like every time I listen to them, I listen to them all the way through and just fade away into a dream world. It's great when it ends and you wake up, then a few minutes or hours later you hear the whole thing play in your head again and realize, "Goddamn, this cd fucking kills."
So true.
I love both those cds.:D

Rebirth old mate
L.S.D Life Sex And Death !?
Stanley was the NEW rock god !!!
I'M still jeliousss as all 'ell that you hung with the Angry Anderson
I bet he could of kicked back and spoke the truth of all unbackers
He is a hero in my small mind,And Rebirth you are always working our minds on the board Ol' Sod ........I will Know

From Oz
You guys have taste!!

Have you heard "Pain" the new Rose Tattoo ?

Sorry to sound like a idiot by asking that ? because I think that all people in your country should like AC/DC but manly Rose Tattoo

I bow to the OZ

good strong people and nice lookin' bitches

Heh heh. I've actually never had the chance to listen to Rose Tattoo *but I do love Bon-Scott era AC/DC* Right now, fresh of the wagon of extreme Oz bands I'm diggin' Armoured Angel *though they've been around a while* and Destroyer 666.

Well yeah. Most of the women I know will fantasize over the lads in Silverchair, but I can only think of one or two who have a thing for scary death metal types like in Destroyer 666. As for guys, they're too into yawn-core.

There is ONE cd that makes every other album fade in it's prescense. Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within.

One song divided into 29 tracks. 43min long. It's a trip through a psychosis. Enough.

It's the best album released from Sweden.

Over here

I have the 2 bonus songs form fire down under, form napster years ago..love /hate- why do think they call it dope wow, your on track...