shut your emo talk-hole.

They arnt that powerfull...
"Death kill die, I ahte my life and everyone else"

"WOAH OMG THTS DEEP"

"Burning pain in my cold heart"

"OMG HES TALENTED"

"Stab my eyes and slice my throat"

"OMG *jerksoff*"

do you know what this means? A bullet in my gun? Fuck over my Shit? Hold me Crazy as I do?

Parents dont like it when musicians swear in their songs, so that means tehya re cool!

It impresses me. I can't ever write like that. And it's not emo talk. I like the way he sings that part in "in your face" and it also reminds me of stuff.

^no it's not! All his lyrics mean so much to me. I feel everything he's feeling.

Cliffburton: if you just use "i don't give a flying fuck" then it's nothing,but since there are all those other verses it fits in.

For me my favorite and most memorable CoB lines are.

Are You Dead Yet?

If You Want Peace Than Prepare For War!!!

From now on we are enemies you and I - Warheart

Cut in slice and mutilate the innocent it's friends and again and again and on and on - Taste Of My Scythe (I am sure I spelled he lines wrong)

I don't give a flying I don't give a flying I don't give a flying fuck!!! - In Your Face (I hate the song though but the line is memorable)

Fuck you we'll fight til the last hit and we sure as hell ain't taking no shit - Hate Crew Deathroll ^^my favorite line

That's all for now

one of the things i love most about Bodom's songs are the images/feelings they project. there are some songs that make me feel a certain way. like in kissing the shadows, i feel like i'm in this dark desert and i'm with a person who i'm trying to get to and we're all alone and i can't really describe the rest... well the rest has to do with what he's singing about. but here are some of my favorites:

From Follow the reaper: "sinking down in the ocean of severe emotions. grab a bottle to drink up the pain-relieving potion. but after a while that got boring too. so no matter what happens i couldn't give a damn or two."
-this just reminds me of myself when i was 13-17. i was just very apapthetic and i still am, but at the same time i'm more appreciative of things around me. Also at that age i started drinking non stop. and sometimes i realize it gets boring after a while but youkeep on doing it cuz you dont really give a fuck.

From Hate Me!: "aint got respect for humanity. never lived or wanted immortality. the reaper's shadow i fall upon to obscure my path"
and also, "Led by the reaper i walk in the night"
and of course, "I don't give a fuck if you hate me!"
-basically, this stuff fits me, i abide by all this, although "abide" is the wrong word, but you know what i mean.

the whole of Kissing the Shadows is a beautiful song, in my opinion. so i wont even elaborate on that. i just love the imagery/feeling it creates.

From Towards Dead End: "i'm walking towards dead end. i'm walking all alone. two steps behind insanity. there's no starlight guiding my way through this downward deathrow. soon will be the time i have to go"
-just the general theme of death in these lines really gets me going. it makes me a feel a certain way, and i love it. i can't really explain. i guess i just love the concept of death and i embrace it in every way. that's why i like alexi's lyrics to begin with. even though he couldn't give 2 shits about writing good poetry. haha. he's a genius when it comes to creating music, what can i say :p

let just all agree that their lyrics suck and most people could write better. even alexi admits they suck. hes said that he doesn't care about the lyrics.

Blue_Jay said:
Lets not. Considering he doesn't try he has some awesome lyrics.
id have to disagree, it is all about the music. the Lyrics arnt a part of the song really, it just alst minute added in, and you can tell.