Most trippy pink floyd album

The Dark Side of the Moon or Wish You Were Here are both VERY fucking trippy stoned, trust me. :D

...and if you are particularly adventurous than I'd try Ummagumma. But maybe not. ;)

My personal favorites would be Wish You Were Here and Atom Heart Mother, thought The Wall would be good for tripping, as well as Ummagumma

Haha last time i got stoned and listen to DSoTM with Wizard of Oz my friend ended up in the hospital (although that was the SoCo's fault). The trippiest album if definitely Wish You Were Here...you can put it on repeat and get lost for 5 hours easily.

Originally posted by Yicjdic
The trippiest album if definitely Wish You Were Here...you can put it on repeat and get lost for 5 hours easily.

Absolutely!

DSotM is an awesome album, but WYWH and AHM are definitely overlooked and underrated by a lot of people....

get a Syd Barrett album, or a floyd album with syd barrett...songs like bike, see emily play......or for just a mellow stoner floyd album.....Collection of Great dance songs

what do you mean you 'plan' to take 4 or 5 hits, if theres bud around here i do that 3 times a day lol.
hell, smoke 4 or 5 grams, then do some acid, then do some shrooms, then do some PCP or other nasty shit, then listen to a floyd cd, now thats somethin you can 'plan' for
(hehe now im giving myself ideas :))