Most un-metal looking person in metal

Kerry King

What a woman.
kerry002.jpg

Quo Vadis is fucking awesome

but how do you categorize someone that looks "metal"
do they have to be angry 24/7 and have long hair and thick sideburns and a ghoatee or something, this is ridiculous

Well, to look "metal" to me is to look menacing and look like a person who could headbang 24/7. Your mileage may vary though.

Daniel Svensson...call me crazy, but he looks more punk to me. Maybe it's his hair and lip piercing.

Bjorn is in this pic, but oh well...

pic23l.jpg

Hmm... I don't think they were attacking the music by their appearence...

I think they were just curious as to if you saw this person walking down the street, would you think that they could thrash like no other?

I'm still thinking on whom my vote will go to by the way..

You are absolutely right, Nightmarez, this is just some juvenile fun with people who don`t look like they could be in a band. But fuck people, post pictures dammit!!!!!!!

Scott from Soilent Green.

And for fucks sake, whats with this higher than thou attitude? Its a simple fucking question. Dont blow it out of shape just to make yourself look good.

Incendiare said:
Daniel Svensson...call me crazy, but he looks more punk to me. Maybe it's his hair and lip piercing.

Bjorn is in this pic, but oh well...

pic23l.jpg

You are right, but look at the man's tattoo! Neat and very metal!

David Å. said:
You are right, but look at the man's tattoo! Neat and very metal!

True, the tattoo is very metal, but considering the weather conditions in Sweden at times, I doubt he'd be able to wear a muscle shirt all year round to show it off! :p