Motorhead jamming with Iron Maidens in Spokane!

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
I just spoke with the lads in MOTORHEAD who will be in Spokane tomorrow on their day off. They are all coming by to see the Maidens show at the Blvd House Of Music and MotorMan drummer Mickey Dee will get up and jam on a couple of songs......perhaps with enough beers we can get Lemmy up there to sing a combo version of "Ace of Spades" and "Aces High"...what should we call it "Aces of Spades High"?????? Should be an awesome night!!!!!!!

Well the Seattle show went great! MOTORHEAD called The Maidens at 8 PM to say that they were going to cut their show at the Showbox short by a couple of songs so that they could all race over to The Fenix and Party with The Girls. They did.......until 5:30AM ............Phil is also going to get up and jam tonight in Spokane....Should be a blast!

I just got home and am going to bed. More details and maybe some pics later in the morning.

ml.jpg

alanbirdsell said:
Uh..... that's Lemmy Kilminster from Motorhead...
Wrong Answer: Lemmy is GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I Love Airheads!) :worship:

BTW:F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT ALAN!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: I ain't seen Lemmy since he stopped by a bar in HB in the late 80's!! AND YEAH ALAN I AM JEALOUS. Who do you kinow that listens to more Motorhead????? :headbang:

Fuck,

Metalord

metalord said:
Wrong Answer: Lemmy is GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I Love Airheads!) :worship:

BTW:F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT ALAN!!!!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: I ain't seen Lemmy since he stopped by a bar in HB in the late 80's!! AND YEAH ALAN I AM JEALOUS. Who do you kinow that listens to more Motorhead????? :headbang:

Fuck,

Metalord

Ah.... do you remember Metal Breakfast on KUGR? We'd always call in and ask for Motorhead at 7:00 am!