Movie Review - Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism (0/10)

Cryptkeeper said:
I'd call you a gay jew, but in this case it would just be a cheep shot, like you friends Al Franken and Paul Krugman resort to.
What was that? I can't understand you, could you knock the cock out of your mouth?

You should be thanking the liberals, they're giving you the right to marry.

Cryptkeeper said:
Example (this is the example I posted in the TV forum): the film has a segment of clips just showing Bill O'Reilly telling people to shut up, like that's all he tells his guests to do.
Right before that was a clip of O'Reilly saying "I think I've only told two people to shut up on my show all year."
Enter clips of O'Reilly telling quite a few people on his show to shut up.
Meaning either he was lying, or has Tourettes syndrome and can't control what he says.

Cryptkeeper said:
Another cheep shot. Can't you have a reasonible debeate without resorting to cheep shots?
I long ago gave up on intelligent debate with people who can't do anything but call me a gay jew. It's far more fun to verbally rape you.

Besides, why should I listen to such a shiftless race, you cockchugging octoroon?

Outfoxed is not a great film, but you can't say what the film shows is slanderous to FNC. Even Walter Cronkite has said that the FNC is a right-wing organization.

Political affiliation or bias has no place, whatsoever, in news reporting. You cannot tell me that the FNC is not a right-wing organization when they show 45 seconds of Gore's convention speech, then spend the rest of the coverage time that day attacking him. When that twat, Sean Hannity has a countdown to the days left until "George Bush is re-elected." Fair and Balanced? Hardly. Yeah, no news organization is Fair and Balanced since corporations seem to own all of the far-reaching ones. The FNC is the least Fair and Balanced of all the news outlets and that is ALL the film was trying to show.

Corporations should be barred from owning media outlets. The media has the most awesome power in the world today, the power to shape public opinion. That power should not be wielded lightly and right-wing Australians should not have the power to shape the opinions of hard working, well-meaning Americans.

Keyser Soze said:
When that twat, Sean Hannity has a countdown to the days left until "George Bush is re-elected." Fair and Balanced? Hardly
You neglected to mention the fact that Alan Colmes has that same countdown, and every other night he he says "It's only a matter of time until John Kerry is elected president." I think that's fair. Hannity gets a countdown, Colmes gets a countdown.

I would'nt say that 9/11 was full of lies. Sure it did'nt show both sides but it was hardly full of false information. The would would be a better place without Bush and the sooner that he is out of office the better.